The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

is that actually what the avengers logo looks like in romanian

Yup.
Tho it actually means Revengers. As far as I know, there is not a direct translation of of tge verb to avenge, and I think they mean the same things.

Close. Revenge indicates that you are the victim, while Avenge can be for you or another person.

1 Like

Well I finally got a job so I decided to spoil myself a bit

Also won this in a drawing at the model shop I bought those at

3 Likes

Finally, after years of longing, my dreams are fufilled!

8 Likes

I got a screen so I could lie about not rolling critical hits and I purchased a series of deadly dungeons to craft severe scenarios for my players.

5 Likes

Where did you get them from?

Behold, the boys.

5 Likes

Awesome dude! You got the bohrok expansion one. Would you mind taking pictures of the cards that are specific to does theme decks. In other words the bohrok, krana and bohrok va cards. Could be cool if you could scan the rules and playmat too.

That looks…beautiful!

Ebay, from a seller named Celinaohio

I’ll gladly take pictures, but I would need to pull out the scanner.

I know! sniff

3 Likes

Hello friends! It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

I grabbed My Solo Exchange Diary this summer, and the rest I found over the last month. Big props to those who recognise the albums by the cover art.
https://puu.sh/EkpI1/371c9f22b7.png

1 Like

Well that was a rather fitting system problem. Of all the toys to cause system problems scanning them it’s the scraplet.

The store had 2 of these guys on the shelf and both brought up the exact same error when scanning. I can’t even be annoyed becuase it’s just too perfect the scraplet broke their system.

4 Likes

But of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Got a nemesis for my devy, and while I know this isn’t good scaling I like it

4 Likes

“Omega: Frightened. Status: Insecure.”

3 Likes

Seventeen gold rings, the sarlacc beak pieces, a skirt, lightsaber blades, a really unusual wedge recolor.

8 Likes

That sounds like a christmas song.
“Seventeen gold rings, sarlacc beak pieces, a skiiiiiiiirt… Liiiightsaber blaaaaades! aand finally a really unusual weeeeedge colooooooooor!”

Maybe

4 Likes

Behold: The boy

4 Likes

Is that a digimon?