The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Well that’s bad. A power rangers series that you can’t make the megazord yet. I think the first season already ended.

1 Like

Picked up these three magnificent lads tonight.

Had to do some upgrades on Malum. Mostly replacing the brittle 2009 pieces with some stronger parts. That plus some tweak to improve poseability.

@Runa @meepinater

8 Likes

Nice!

…but why was I tagged?

1 Like

You seemed interested when I mentioned them in the PM so I wanted to make sure you saw it.

2 Likes

2 more games for my growing Nancy Drew collection.

3 Likes

I got a bunch of dragon wings and some animals from Orient Expedition (technically I’ve had the Tygurah since childhood, but I want to have a group shot).

8 Likes

You always find the coolest pieces. I’m a little jealous.

2 Likes

They really should bring back that elephant mold!

1 Like

I finally found studio series Hightower in store again.

Also got animes best boy.

7 Likes

They should, but the building system was cancelled after the boga figure from revenge of the sith came out in 2005. The closest thing they have now are duplo elephants.

3 Likes

There was also that Mammoth mold that came recently with the City Arctic subtheme, but still, we need normal elephants.

1 Like

I’ve acquired a fleet, or perhaps armada is more apt

6 Likes

I was planning on getting the main 3 but then earthrise was revealed so I decided on that trio instead. Still happy I got starscream though this that is a nice jet mode.

1 Like

I’m going to wait for the inevitable coneheads retool, plus I like tetrajets

2 Likes

Mohawks, tauntaun horns, dragon wings, kraang, AAT panels, a lime windscreen, japanese dinosaur parts.

5 Likes

I don’t think their Japanese, they were in Studios sets.

There was a coca cola promotion in japan in 2001 that was marketed under the studios line.

1 Like

Okay. There are the weirdest lego promos, from Nesquik to Shell Gasoline.

Shell Gasoline.

I own all of the $2 box sets from the 1998 Shell promotion and 1255 Shell Car Wash Station. They were marketed under the “System” banner like all lego sets of the late 90s. Should post reviews of those some time.

2 Likes

Autobot reinforcements

5 Likes