The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got this as a gift for Christmas:

3 Likes

Ten long years of childhood dreams finally made real! Oh what a merry Christmas it is!

6 Likes

They’re from a 2020 Spider-Man set, a local store put this and some 2020 Ninjago sets out early. This set is twenty dollars. The cool parts are the red IFB fins, the modified wheel rims, and the keetorange minifig hands on Doc Ock.

It’s not that great a set tbh, reminds me of the spider-man toys from the 90s. I foresee this becoming clearance fodder. Not as bad as the mech suit sets, but still not good.

5 Likes

the best part of this is the fact that Spiderman can’t drive

3 Likes

I forgot this rule existed

Also I got Rivals of Aether as a gift
It’s a game

1 Like

all right so, I got Luigi’s Mansion 3 for the Switch, Halo MCC and Ape Out on Steam, 2 Lego Star Wars sets and Nerf Guns, Several Plushes, and some other things.

so yeah, I had a good Christmas

1 Like

The Shadow has… Arrived.

11 Likes

NICE! One step ahead of me on the book collection.

1 Like

Before the decade ends, I fulfilled my oath of collecting the most iconic Toa team ever.

Joy

And with that I fulfilled my Destiny.

Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Winston Hulk, totallynotbionicle blades, gungan shields, porg feathers.

6 Likes

I ordered myself some white gel pens, a new model kit, and a set of alcohol markers. The pens came today, and the other two last Sunday
(I don’t have a pic of the markers but I did have a pic of the swatch sheet I made after I got them.)
I also ordered a new pair of earbuds which came two days ago, they’re really nice.

3 Likes

I didn’t get much for Christmas except for chocolate and some German books, but I did pick this up for myself December 17th. iPad Pro 11”, 256 gb storage.

Image edited out due to profanity in the Discord chat on screen- Prentice1215

New Picture -Bendy

6 Likes

Got my switch lite, Pokémon sword, and omega supreme.

If a third party ever makes a upgrade set it’d be interesting to see a leader size omega Spreem that transforms into the tank and still combines with the rest of the figure.

3 Likes

Some Chima, some siege, and a bit of Power Miners for good measure.

7 Likes

Nice… But why Two Power Miners Mechs?

Why the heck not?

3 Likes

Behold. One exquisite spinny boy.

5 Likes