The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

you should have said YO YO PIRAKA

Not until I get the Piraka Yo-yo.

1 Like

New minifigs for my collection and for DnD.

7 Likes

Well this Was a bit surprising; I already got my minipla kiramaizin set from Japan.

2 Likes

The creator hillbilly, white dragon wings, green dragon wings, purple wheels, the orange inverted slopes from spongebob’s pineapple, rare recolors from the Joker Manor, a large variety of 1 x 3 x 2 arch bricks that I was missing. The 1 x 3 x 2 arch bricks originated in Model Team in 1995’s Hot Rod. The element was designed to model bodywork contours and fenders in large scale vehicles.

7 Likes

So I may have been on a bit of an Ebay spree the past few weeks…

Included here are

Armada:
Demolishor with Blackout

Energon:
Divebomb
Insecticon
Skyblast

Revile the Shield:
Laser Optimus Prime

Cybertron:
Minicon Recon Team
Armorhide
Hotshot
Redalert
Ransack
Crumplezone
Dirtboss
Scourge
Megatron
Metroplex with Drillbit
And Primus

4 Likes

Primus is neat.

The unicron trilogy really was the golden age of transformers toys.

1 Like

Agreed. I have Backstop (I think that’s his name. The autobot rhino) and I absolutely love him.

1 Like

Yep. I own cybertron prime (cybertron and seige) and he might be my favorite prime form. I miss the simple, solid toys of those lines.

2 Likes

I have a version of the cybertron optimus prime with a much darker color scheme, the blue usually on cybertron prime is black on this release, and the red is also more subdued, do you know which release this was? He also had the symbols of all the planets on his shoulders.

That was the galaxy force prime I believe.
http://tfu.info/2006/Autobot/GFOptimusPrime/optimusprime.htm

1 Like

Thanks!

Why does bandai refuse to give us any FC non domon kashu models? At least make build versions of the molds if not the original; the series had such interesting designs that could make really good bases (cobra into some amphibious manta ray suit maybe? Possibly complete the shuffle alliance?)

2 Likes

He kinda looks like robo-Serpentor.

It basically is. It’s why I like FC / g gundam; such interesting and original designs. Where else are you going to see a prayer bell or windmill gundam?

Wait, prayerbell? I gotta see that.

Also, have you ever seen some of the LBX line of figures? Those designs are cool. (As is the 3ds game and show. Best 15$ I ever spent on a game)

I haven’t looked too much into them but after all this us over I kinda want to pick up one or two at my local model store. I did start watching the anime and I admit a few have caught my eye.

That’s… certainly an interesting design.

Also, which ones were you looking at picking up?

Like I said I haven’t looked into the models too hard but there are several cool designs