The Moc Request Topic

The powers of the hypothethical MOC are fire and darkness. So dark red as primary colour and black as secondary. Probably red or orange for the eyes.

I can´t make it, but I hope my ideas can help any potential MOC makers willing to take the task.

1 Like

I’m trying to make a torso and upper limbs about the size of the small CCBS torso and normal length CCBS bones respectively, but with a more steampunk-like aesthetic. Any ideas?

1 Like

Try to incorporate pistons wherever you can. Wires and custom non lego material will also help.

I kinda want to make a Godzilla moc. I´ve seen some made before, but they mostly use green as the main colour. I want to use black, actually.
I´m going to paint Craggar´s head black to make it fit.
I´ll be using CCBS, as I want the moc to be “flexible”, so I want to avoid System or Technic if I can.
I do want the moc to have a considerable size.

Any ideas? I´ll use other Godzilla mocs as a guide, but I do want some suggestions and ideas.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks, I´ll use that as a guide. I want mine to look a little different, though.

1 Like

Can anyone make a ccbs kardas moc with no bionicle g1 joints. Other technic parts are ok

@Asriel Wow… Just wow.

@SonicBionicleMaster Please read our rules on Double Posting, thanks! - Waj

1 Like

I recently got the 2003 Matoran torso piece in dark red. Any idea how can I use it (without it’s original purpose).

Here’s a WIP I made a while ago.

9 Likes

Oh it looks soo cool! Do you still have it? I want to see the torso build more closely!

2 Likes

I think I still have the torso assembled. I’ll PM you soon.

1 Like

I kinda need a crown design. Suggestions?

1 Like

How big is the head you’re working with?

######I obviously mean the MOC’s head, not yours… :laughing:

4 Likes

Maybe he’s making a crown for himself…[quote=“PakariNation99, post:58, topic:33270”]
MOC’s head, not yours…
[/quote]

4 Likes

A metru head. Maybe just a little bigger.

1 Like

Hey guys! I could really use some help with this:

As you can see, I need some arms for this guy. The initial design I came up with, the remnants of which you can see in the pic, didn’t quite work out. The length is just right though so please try to maintain that. Thanks!

Edit: Oh and please make sure that one end is a socket and the other is a ball joint.

1 Like

I’ve got something, give me a bit to get a good picture.

That looks fantastic, by the way!

Honestly, the way you have the arm here looks great! I can try and make a new design sometime, but if you have a wheel piece with an axle in the middle, put that where the bushing is.

1 Like

Thank you! This is the first time I’m working in “titan scale” so your compliment means a lot!

The problem I have right now is that I don’t have enough connection points to cover up the sides and the lower region near the joint. So I would really like a new design.

2 Likes

I just want a digital render of Kraata-Kal as shown in the Dark Hunter book. I WOULD PAY SOMEONE TO DO THAT.

1 Like

I certainly can, my friend. It looks more like a bird but I think it’s okay?

@Toa_Vladin The metru torso works well as back armour and in custom shields.

1 Like