The Most Obscure Band You Listen To

Well, this should be pretty self-explanitory. I’m basing the obscurity of mine on Spotify listeners (the band’s overall average listeners that is).

Mine would have to be Darkwater, who had 10,000-ish.

I think this is a worthy topic, because the obscure things we listen reveal our inner selves and … eh, I got nothin’.

5 Likes

The most obscure band I listen to is Cryoshell. Most sources don’t have all of their songs.

5 Likes

Yup. Sadness. They’re a great band. I really hope they do an album in the near future.

2 Likes

Same here. Though the newer version of Gravity Hurts isn’t all that good.

JAM Project

1 Like

Sleeping at Last, probably.

probably Dark Moor, not sure if they’re super obscure tho

If you’ve heard of it, then it’s already too mainstream for me.

11 Likes

Man With a Mission. Most people only know them because they did the first IBO theme.

2 Likes

Hmm…

Probably Red Vox.

1 Like

Ok Go would have to be mine

Cyroshell probably…

(Unless Starset and Breaking Benjamin could as obscure…)

2 Likes

Teminite definitely. Coincidentally also my favorite artist.

Eh, I don’t think i’ve ever heard an Obscure band.

Perhaps Breaking Benjamin.

1 Like

@Joe & @TheRed1s : Those (Dark Moor and Man w/ a Mission), are awesome bands.
@RaptorTalon : I’d say Starset counts as obscure, and Breaking Benjamin would not. To put it differently, I’ve never once heard Starset on the radio, but I’ve heard Breaking Benjamin multiple times. Both are awesome though.

5 Likes

Cryoshell

FTFY.

I listen to a bunch of vaporwave, so there’s a bunch of obscure artists that have names in Japanese and such.

There’s also Haunted Shores

Oh
I almost forgot.

Literally every single eurobeat artist.

Don’t forget All Insane Kids

There’s starset, at one point Nine Lashes (they went techno… rip). Honestly I don’t follow too many obscure bands, and most of what I listen too has been out for over 5 years, so yeah, that’s a thing.

1 Like

the most obscure band i listen to is weird bananas (129 listeners per month on spotify)
he makes such great bitpop