The Most Obscure Band You Listen To

God I hate people like that. Nice joke though. :relaxed:

I didn’t realize they where obscure. Then again, I’ve only heard two of their songs. Both of which were used in Bionicle. I love one, and despise the other.

3 Likes

I listen to a LOT of music, and I could probly list several obscure bands here, but I think I’ll just say that the most obscure band/artist I listen to is my friend Tyler Hauser’s work. I honestly hope that at some point he won’t be the most obscure artist in this topic, but I can guarantee that right now there isn’t a band on this topic more obscure.

The Beatles.

Not really obscure :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Of the bands that are (or had been) on Spotify the least popular ones I listen to are Motome Nakaji and Tuvalu with average of under a thousand listens and 3,000 listens, respectively. But if you manage to find a physical copy of a Tuvalu album I will gladly buy it from you with a hefty price or pry it from your cold, dead hands.

2 Likes

Windmills - A hiphop ‘band’ that produces nice music to listen to whilst doing something else (but I don’t use spotify)

Again, Cryoshell.

Of Monsters And Men. (I have no idea how obscure they are, but it seems that whoever I mention it to has no idea who I’m talking about)

I’ve heard of them, I just don’t think I know any of their songs.

Little talks was pretty popular for a little while

The name is obscure, but the music isn’t.
Does that make sense?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I know them,

Or at least that song.

1 Like

They have a couple songs that were fairly popular. I don’t know how many people know their name, but I did.

another obscure band i listen to is paladin shield (54 listeners per month),

I would say the band Weather Report
Also Jamiroquai

1 Like

Weather Report isn’t nearly as popular as they should be, and they weren’t back when they started either. Go give them some love, everyone.

1 Like

Would the Pillows count as obscure band?

Their fanbase is comprised of people who watched FLCL

2 Likes

The most obscure right stuff I listen to now is Malrun (melodic metal) with like 20000 followers on Spotify and a few thousand montly listens and the other one is I the Writer (djent/metalcore) with exactly 71 followers and around 12 monthly listens. Yup…

1 Like

At least you understand the finer points of the metal subgenres.

1 Like

Anywhere i can find good quality music is awesome, no matter how small…