The Most Obscure Band You Listen To

Dream Evil, their song chosen ones was awesome

Do Hiroyuki Sawano’s OST’s count? =P

3 Likes

I feel like you’ve posted this more than once lol

Apparently not… (I’m actually kind of surprised now that I think about it) probably because I’ve put a few tracks on the “Rate the Song Above You” topic or have stated it elsewhere.

1 Like

I don’t know what I’ve found, but it is beautiful.

Here are some of my favorites.

3 Likes

Oh no, it’s spreading, WHAT WILL WE DO?!?!?! WHO WILL SAVE THE WORLD NOW.

Yeah, if you haven’t already, you should try out Blind Guardian and Kamelot. I got my start in this genre through Sabaton and those two bands (for the former, I recommend the song “Another Stranger Me”, and generally anything off of that album; for the latter, “Veil of Elysium”, and their albums The Black Halo and Haven are fantastic). It’s pretty incredible.

Tool/ A perfect circle
Seether’s a bit obscure, but really good

1 Like

I see my red vox and raise myself one battle tapes,
Aside from the outlier of feel the same their songs have on average slightly less traffic than red vox, though both are criminally underplayed.

Is Morris Day and The Time an obscure band? Or is it only obscure to you young whippersnappers? Says the 17 year old

Dead End Road.

They made a single song for a Tony Hawk game and then vanished off the face of the Earth

1 Like

Party Cannon.

Rob Scallon is really good, his metal album is amazing

3 Likes

Caro freaking Emerald. Okay, only Tangled Up Lokee remix (seriously, if you haven’t heard it, get on that) but it’s so good okay! I listen to it on repeat.

And it just keeps going.

And going.

I also like Imagine Dragons but they are in no way obscure.

Their music videos are LIT

Family Force 5 probably… perhaps apologetix and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus too. Most of what I listen to is obscure :joy:

I would say the most obscure bands/artists I listen to are probably Disciple, Woodkid, the Raconteurs, and a bit of Arctic Monkeys.

This disciple? I believe I’ve heard some of their music and if it’s what I’m thinking of they’re rly good

Anybody here heard of Captian Bog and Salty? It’s a children’s pirate band that I listened to when I was younger, but I still find their music quite enjoyable today.

I’ve discovered Libretto
Pretty obscure rapper from Portland
He’s got an album that’s him freestyling over jazz

Ye I believe that’d be them.

Oh cool. I’ve heard a little bit by them.