The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

“I would kill you,” Elias spat, hissing through his teeth. “If you hurt any of the people living from where you walked. But I will kill you if you even approach him, robot. Silver Tongue will never have him and neither will you.”

There seemed to be no convincing him otherwise, but he wasn’t exactly doing much to prove his point aside from grinding his teeth.

Iosif heard a very faint voice saying something, and Elias saying something in return. Maybe this was the wrong time? But he hurt him. He should know better.

1 Like

“I just wanted to know whatever you know about Silver Tongue.” Runa groaned back. “I don’t care about your pet down there, whatever or whoever it is. If your skull is too thick to understand that, then that’s your own fault.”

1 Like

“You lie,” Elias said, his eyes flaming with hatred. “How else would you know to come here, to this home, to find me? to find him and-”

It was evident that a new possibility had occurred to Elias. “No,” His eyes lost the brilliant flame. “You- Hmm…”

His eyes focused for a second of seemingly something in the distance, and then his body loosened. He spoke as he began to stand back up. “Either you are with Silver Tongue and are after Iosif’s life, in which case I will kill you like the twenty men that came before you. One walked on walls, the other could set himself on fire. They all fell.”

“Or,” He cast the most penetrating and suspicious glare at Runa, in spite of his palms being clearly primed. “You are trying to be a hero.”

Iosif fell to his knees, choking. He rolled onto his back, trying to keep his throat from locking up. Then suddenly it was all over.

He had lost control on Elias. Ticked but also terrified, Iosif crept to the concrete slab and very slowly attempted to lift it.

1 Like

His body now arcing with electricity he continues to siphon

“You act like your actions wouldn’t go praised. Praise leads to recognition, which leads to being found.” Runa replies to his first question. “And I figured a local with abilities such as yourself might be able to help me find a suspected culprit in a missing person case.”
If Runa had reacted to the glare, his reaction was hidden by the mask on his face.

The power plant would have a malfunction due to the outside force acting upon it, and it would cease to create new energy for him to harvest.

1 Like

With a blinding glare the salesman exploded, sending out all the energy from the plant at once

1 Like

For a moment Elias glared out of his rotting eye sockets. The dead silence of the street was uninterrupted even by the wind, and the only light shining was from Runa’s body and the moon.

“Fine.” Elias said, not breaking his glare. “Speak a word of him beyond my ears, you will die. Come.”

Elias stalked back to the concrete slab and bent down, prying it open with his fingers and sliding it across before descending.

1 Like

Runa follows him down in, barely missing the explosion of light and energy as he descended.

1 Like

Runa would notice the same musty air as he entered that had been present when he was fighting Fever. The room was dark, save a candle which was held in the quivering hand of a child currently hiding behind the couch.

“Bahtyoushka, what was that?” He whispered extremely loudly. “Sounds like the whole city- who’s this?”

Elias took the candle and lit several others in the small room before slowly descending into a large, decrepit chair. Iosif was eyeing Runa with as much trust as a rat does a cat.

“Samolet vtorzheniya-”

“Znakomyy.” Elias retorted in extremely broken russian. “What do you want to know?”

1 Like

What was left was seemingly a shadow, who snuck off

“Anything you know about Silver Tongue and the recent disappearance of a Detective Damian Grey.” Runa said, his unmoving face looking back at Iosif as well. "I don’t mean you any harm, child. I’m just here to know more about a suspect.

The wandering Mirror saw the crater left by the energy explosion, most of the city saved by the buildings nearby absorbing the blow. “I thought we wanted to keep the city mostly intact.” She growled to herself as she looked on, turning back to doing what she had been doing in the first place.

“knock out the power, and they grow desperate.” He said

“And make us a center of attention.” She growls at him.

Zack was eating at a café when the blackout happened and called out to an employee, “Hey, is this normal?”
He asked, “I’m new around here and I couldn’t help but notice cops flooding the streets, like, every 5 minutes chasing some Super around.”

“Not really.” The waitress responds. “We got some new arrivals after that detective guy went missing.”

“Oh, well, I hope the power comes back online soon; it’s amazing how much we all rely on it.” He said.

“In the meantime, do you have any candles to illuminate the place?” He asked as he took a sip of soda.

She shakes her hand. “No, but we’re getting the backup generator runnin.” She said. “And they’ll probably redirect energy from the other plants around the city eventually. Might take a while, though.”

“Hopefully before someone’s food spoils.” He said with a humorous smile as his eyes glimmered briefly with an ember-like light as he tried to conjure a tiny levitating flame over his table that would serve as a candle.

Robert walked into the Society of British Gentlemen, his face red with anger.
A group of men clad in suits clustered around him.
“Sir, what can we do?” One asked.
“Find information about the Silver Tongue. Collect it. Glean it. Steal it. But do not let anyone know! Especially not the Silver Tongue. Keep it secret. Keep this in this Society only. Right? We all know our jobs. Go on!”
The cluster of men nodded and split off into various offices and hallways silently.

The civilians might notice an unusually large quantity of black SUVs and men in suits on the streets and sidewalks.

Zack quickly extinguished his little floating fireball when he saw the men in suits, guessing they were either Feds, cops or some upperclassmen that you don’t mess with unless you want to meet their lawyers and a prison cell shortly thereafter.

His eyes flashed like embers again for a brief moment yet again.