The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

She chuckles. “So, not much to go on.” She said as she started to circle around him. “Interesting for sure.”

“I’ve never been one for team play.” He said. “I don’t tend to get along with others.” He turns and starts limping away. “Project: Runa.” He says as he goes.

“Oh,” Pulse says, his face falling. “Well, see you around, Project Runa! I’ll make sure the police get this guy.”

Though he didn’t look like it, he was deceiving. He was ready in case she decided to attack him, as he stood in the same position. “Don’t tell me you’re one of them bad guys.” Igiris sighed, disappointed.

“Do you really think I’d be one of the bad guys?” She asks as she stops in front of him. “Well. Maybe I am.”

“So it’s a fight you’re looking for?” Igiris asked, deciding to no longer beat around the bush.

“If it’s a fight you want to give.” She says.

“I don’t look forward for petty and meaningless fights, copy paster.” Igiris said.

“Oh, it’s just the way we like to welcome people here.” She said, swinging one of her faux swords at him.

She leaves him, not wanting to follow any stranger for now.

OOC: Welp that’s 25 posts!

IC:
Meanwhile, Coldblood began to come to, as he lay bound on the ground.
“Ugh…what happened?” He moaned groggily as his eyes slowly opened.

“Don’t move,” Pulse warns, standing behind the criminal. “You have been detained for…” what was this guy doing again? “…endangering the lives of the innocent. The authorities will be here to pick you up shortly.” The sound of sirens can be heard as the police draw closer.

1 Like

Coldblood groaned in a mixture of pain and frustration, as his head fell back to the ground with a thud.

Great, just great… he thought to himself.

“There will be no need for that.” a voice said from behind him.

Pulse turns to face the stranger, lightly pushing himself off the ground and hovering. “And who might you be?”

He might recognise Vai, together with a few of his brutes.
The Samoan ignores pulse as he approaches Coldblood.
“Felix Kilgrew?”
@Mctoran

“How…how do you know my name? That was classified information…” Coldblood strained to say.

“Son, nothing is classified for the Sindicate.”

“What do you want?” Grunted Coldblood.

Pulse glides to place himself squarely between Coldblood and the newcomer.

“Stop,” he says, holding one hand out in front of him. While he doesn’t recognize Vai, the appearance of his henchmen and the mention of a “Sindicate” told him what he needed to know.

“I read your file too, mr. D’Angelo.”