The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil

It’s not physical at all. How would he shield himself with it or use it as a weapon? I already have ideas of how to buff him I just need permission

Upgrade to make physical? That would be a major improvement.

No the upgrade would just allow him to use it in a way that’s currently very limited more often

How do you wish to buff him? Any specific ideas?

Reducing or removing the cooldown on sending himself through the Closet

1 Like

ports my tech character here for no reason

and I’m actually sort of liking that idea for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, let’s introduce a kid to this dangerous thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Name: Connor Isaacson
Alias: He’s always liked the sound of “Blue Falcon”… not that he has any reason to use the name.
Affiliation: I dunno, his parents? Friends?
Alignment: Social Moral
Appearance: A bit of a scrawny kid, with a mop of brown hair and green eyes.
Weapons: None.
Abilities: being a plot device
Personality: Connor is an energetic and imaginative child, seemingly with no sense of fear or self-preservation.
Bio: A New Hawkhood native, superhero comics have captured Connor’s imagination since he was a child. The idea of real life superheroes in the area excites him, and meeting one in person would be his dream.

No, I totally didn’t forget about this for a week.

3 Likes

Alright. I’d say reduce, not remove.

ftfy

Jokes aside, accepted.

3 Likes

My idea for how was that he’d go to Runa and he’d help him get a suit that conserves his strength better or something

After what happened between him and Runa, I doubt Runa would do that. Maybe wait for another person to have that capability to build that, or have him train himself to increase that quality of himself.

1 Like

Is this the beginning of the reign of evil? Surely there are sinister intentions…[quote=“jayzor17, post:109, topic:49468”]
The idea of real life superheroes in the area excites him, and meeting one in person would be his dream.
[/quote]

Well you don’t win by being lucky, you win by being bold. Hopefully he’s got enough spunk.

He was willing to help Runa…?

…Didn’t he shoot at Runa?

Then Runa was all like “yo fam you might know where this dude is” and Vance was like “I might fam. Depends on the price yo”

You know, I am surprised that nobody is investigating the freak miniature wind storm that Zack used on The Salesman.

And Runa threatened to kill him if he didn’t tell him.

He’s not on Runa’s good side.

Ah ok

Name: Ito Hinata (or Hinata Ito)
Alias: Oni
Affiliation: Giant Leap Technologies(officially)
Alignment: Civil Immoral
Appearance: Wears a pair of black pants and a black tailed coat, trimmed with red and usually worn open, with a red ■■■■■ underneath. On his feet are a pair of black shoes, on his hips are the main bodies of his main weapon, his Tri-Blades, and on his elbows are small hooks for better handling of the weapon. On his face, he wears an Oni mask. Underneath it, he has short cut black hair, with amber eyes.
Weapons: His Tri-Blades, bladed weapons with three blades going between his fingers. The blades can be detached from one another, however remain attached by cables to the main cable, which goes down into a carrying container on each hip, underneath his coat-tail. He also carries smoke bombs and Electro-Spikes, which are a bunch of spiked objects similar to caltrops that also create an electrical field between them. The more there are, the more electricity arcs between them, and they can also be recovered easily through a magnetic attractor he carries with him. Along with them are three Electromagnetic Disruptors, devices that, when activated, use constant electromagnetism to disrupt electronic devices around him, though not powerful enough to deactivate them entirely unless they only use small amounts of energy(like his Electro-Spikes).
Abilities: Nothing superhuman, but he’s really smart, and in great shape, as well as being quite agile.
Personality: He’s overall kind and compassionate, and is usually a soft-spoken person. He’s intelligent and knows his stuff, though tries not to speak out and act like a know-it-all. Very passionate for his work.
Bio: Dr. Ito is one of the top minds at Giant Leap Technologies, a technological giant dedicated to the advancement of the world, both in software and hardware. However, in his time, he’s also worked directly with other clients who hire work out from GLT. One of these clients, a very nice man with a way with words, had him work to create a program that required technology he and his company didn’t have access to. As such, he had to turn to thievery in order to create this project, an idea posed by the client himself in order to get what he wants.

2 Likes

accepted

Name: Xano Miro

Alias: The Bandit

Affiliation: SOH (Society of Hobos): The SOH specializes in small crimes and keeping under the radar of the police. They never have a permanent base of operations, but instead have several mobile sites located in each sector of the city.

Alignment: Civil Evil

Weapons:

• Titanium Umbrella: an umbrella, whose handle/rod is made from titanium and has a button that shoots out a 20ft steel wire attached to a lead ball.
  • Spring-loaded Sling: a slingshot-type tool that launches small objects at high velocity. Great for blinding people.
  • Modded Baseball Bat: a modded baseball bat with two prongs at the top that act as a taser. It’s also covered in titanium for strength.
  • Handgun: a small semi-automatic handgun that Xano uses if he believes it is needed.

Other than those tools, Xano uses his fists and has experience is many middle east martial arts, such as Krav Maga and many others like it.

Powers/Abilities:

• Mind Temple: an ability which allows Xano to increase his mental abilities temporarily, however he receives a headache immediately afterwards once he stops using his ability.
  • Psyche: this is an extension of Xano’s Mind Temple ability, and it allows him to learn a skill or concept/knowledge incredibly fast with little limits other than his focus and any pain of a headache.

Personality
Inventive and very creative, however he tends to act cold to most at first glance. He does this in order to keep people away so they are not hurt because of his work with SOH.

Bio
Xano lives on the streets of New Hawkhood and stays close with those at SOH, as he has somewhat formed a kinship of that of a family with the members of SOH.

He’s been living this way for a long time and is quite used to this lifestyle and knows signs that the SOH has created based on the popular hobo signs.

Appearance
He wears a brownish grey hoodie and black jeans. His pistol is in an urban style holster while most the other weapons are stored in his backpack and his umbrella hangs off of it.

2 Likes

Accepted

NOTE:
This Topic is also going to be the OOC Discussion topic for this RP from now on, so feel free to use it as such.

1 Like