The Nexo Knights Topic

http://www.rockraidersunited.com/uploads/monthly_2015_08/large.Q61GYii.png.5098cf865987866ebd26df47ec9ff39c.png

###You can find the main post via following this link

25 Likes

GALIDOR 2016 CONFURMID
I wonder what it might be…

13 Likes

Appears Lego are hiring people to work on the line

“Are you a visually creative Digital Art Director who can communicate funny, interesting and cool stories? Would you like to manage and execute highly conceptual and creative campaigns for a brand new play universe from the LEGO Group?”

6 Likes

Woah, wut

It seems like a lot of money and resources for a completely new theme…

I guess Lego wants their next new original theme to actually succeed (unlike the last one coughChimacough)

If this ends up being some kind of epic steampunk-castle theme, I would be very happy.

9 Likes

I just have to say that the premise of the line that we know so far seems like it could have good potential. Castle 2007-09 is one of my favorite themes, and the sci-fi/steampunk aspects are also interesting to say the least. It sounds like lego is really going all out with this, and I am looking forward to how it will turn out. Based on the February 2016 release dates for the books, we should be seeing the line as a winter release, meaning we very well could see leaks for this in tandem with Bionicle 2016 leaks.

Lego really has a way with making me wish I bad more money. XD

7 Likes

Dem feels. I know 'em.

8 Likes

I can do what Lego’s asking!! Lego hire me!

6 Likes

Well let’s hope they don’t screw it up like Chima

This could potentially be good.

(if it happens to have a constraction line then I will probably consider it good)

9 Likes

“Knight’s Kingdom in Space” confirmed!

Now when I think about it, what if it is Knight’s Kingdom? LEGO has been on a pretty long “Bring Back Old Themes” run recently with Ultra Agents and Bionicle, so who knows.

8 Likes

Interesting. :smile:

2 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait!

But seriously GALIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!

1 Like

#GaladorXxKightsKingdom!

5 Likes

Surely anything’s better than Chima…

2 Likes

We should split up and look for clues!

7 Likes

this would be an interesting line. i could see something similar to the sentinel faction from LU to be a little like this new theme :wink:

1 Like

I am hoping it is galidor

galidor hypetrain

5 Likes

UPDATE

The name of the line is Nexo Knights

The sets appear to be split 50/50 between Constraction set (Like the Chima Ultrabuilds) and normal Lego.

The sets are as follows;
70130 Knighton Disc Launchers
70311 Chaos Catapult
70313 Moltor’s Lava Launcher
70312 Lance’s Robo Horse
70315 Clay’s Blade Cruiser
70316 Jestro’s Companions of Darkness

70330 Ultimate Clay
70331 Ultimate Macy
70332 Ultimate Aaron
70333 Ultimate Robin
70334 Ultimate Monster Masher
70335 Ultimate Lavaria

8 Likes

So its kind of like Knights Kingdom. Interesting. I’m probably gonna pick up the whole line as I like Sci-Fi, I like Castle, and I like Constraction (Who would have known). :blush:

P.S. Shouldn’t we re-name the topic Nexo Knights entirely?

2 Likes

This sounds awesome! :smiley: