The Nexo Knights Topic

Hey, they could make some combinations of monster warrior clans. I can imagine frost Vikings ala 3 seasons of chima, but with Vikings. I can too imagine some desert/ Arab enemies, Or even dragon or yokai (Japanese demons and monsters) samurais (heck they can make a Ninjago reference there in one set). I can too imagine some beast/Indians (i mean western Indians) with even spirit ones.

1 Like

Or perhaps even voodoo heads :stuck_out_tongue:

minifig versions of them ? Okay ?

1 Like

Of course. But I wouldnā€™t mind larger custom-built monsters that previous Nexo Knights waves featured for the villains

hey they could even make villain mech suits. Heck why they dont make them now ?

And i want figures similiar to these cute guys:

Do not double post. - Eljay

The absence of villain-operated mechs could be attributed to their general brutish and unintelligent nature which lego often portrays them as; often acting as savage cannon fodders who probably couldnā€™t drive a bumper car

But some ā€œspecialā€ ones could have something similiar to the mechs. (imagine general magmar or even jestro)

just like the ultimates .

Edited for Double Post - Waj

I was also gonna suggest a clan of wizard/warriors for the Knights to fight but then I just remembered that that idea belonged to a rodent, so thereā€™s that. But another idea was that the Knights face off against various mythological beasts based off of real life folklore and such.

1 Like

Like HF Brain Attack?

A bit. Like how Pyrox was the Minotaur but not and how Frost Beast was the Yeti but not. Like the Chinese knockoffs

1 Like

hey, the idea isnā€™t that bad, I can imagine that they make some monsters, like whippalera is a naga/lamia (i canā€™t remember which was the one with only snake tail and the other with a snake head too). Hey anyone remembers the time monsters idea?

so LEGO have now released some of the episodes from the new season of Nexo Knight on Youtube (which is called season 2 on the videos)

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

2 Likes

Great! Time to start watchingā€¦

crap the video arent possible in my country.

wowā€¦ just two hours ago i could watch them, and now they are not working for me ither.

What country are they available in?

i think mostly america and some eu countries

Just watched one of Jangā€™s reviews, and now Lanceā€™s mech has become my favouriteā€¦

12 Likes

ā€œWhat does it look like with the horse head on the human legsā€ -Comment on Jangā€™s review

Someone get on that.

7 Likes

gimme the end of next week.

4 Likes