The Official "I Hate Eljay" Topic

I now present to you the Roast of All Things Eljay.
Oh, boy. Where to start…
The real reason Eljay hates 2006 so much is because his avatar was the one being in the entire MU who was actually able to get all six Piraka to agree on something; unfortunately for him, however, what they eventually ended up agreeing on was that he and his precious mangosteens needed to be chucked straight into Mt. Valmai while being forced to repeatedly listen to their victory rap.
I used to have an awesome, villainous Ko-Toa over in the BZPRPG. She was a beastly, viking/raider seductress, complete with an attack Kavinika, and a psychotic, Onu-Toa necromancer that she had previously defeated and taken as a slave. They were on their way down to Mangaia to try to bargain some Antidermis off of Zaktan, which, according to their current lore, would’ve granted them access to Rahkshi powers, and everything seemed to be turning out awesome… until her entire group became interaction-locked as of February 2016. At first, I chalked it up to the GMs not having enough time to get us out of there, but now I realise that this was entirely my fault; I should’ve never given her that Miru during Character Creation.
Speaking of the Miru, this is also the reason why Eljay wears one in every video he physically appears in. You see, he loved the mask so much that he actually tried to remodel his own face after one via plastic surgery. Unfortunately, the image he happened to bring along with him at the time was actually of the Miru Nuva, and now he’s hiding it in fear of being embarrassed for all eternity.
In the words of the Joker during the events of Alan Moore’s The Killing Joke, “All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.” While the rest of the events surrounding this one particular day in Eljay’s case will likely remain lost to the vast recesses of time, it’s probably a safe bet that it started off with him tripping over his collection of assorted red and blue pins.
Greg Farshtey originally stated that a Toa of Plantlife/Jungle/The Green likely couldn’t use their elemental powers to create mangosteens not because it was physically impossible for them to do so, but because he was worried that associating the element with something that Eljay liked would cause so much public backlash that it would forever ruin everything Bionicle-related for the fans. Seeing as to how Lego canceled G2 last year, odds are that they were under the impression that the damage had already been done.
Due to his aforementioned bad day, resulting madness, and nostalgia, Eljay has invented a conspiracy that Lego actually hires gophers to create their red and blue pins. He has now secretly convinced himself that if he manages to somehow kill off their entire species, the company will then see the error of their ways, and things will eventually go back to the way they’re “supposed to be.”
And finally, aside from being the channel’s resident lore expert/punching bag, there is one other reason that everyone else at TTV has decided to keep him around this long; they have yet to find someone else who consistently makes them all look better by comparison.
Sarcasm aside, TTV just wouldn’t be the same without you, Eljay. Stay classy, and keep up the good work.

8 Likes

Just when we thought we finally got to see Eljay’s face, it got leaked that he just hired an actor who looked like an average joe to fill the spot for him

5 Likes

ELJAY discriminates against blue pins and red axles :angry:

HA! Eljay? More like, completely useless since the Recap Reviews are over!

Fun Fact: Eljay’s real name was just Jay, but he’s secretly a huge He-Man fan. Although he still is a bigger Bionicle fan considering the plastic surgery thing Timageness spoke about. I can’t believe he hired an actor to scam us with, that’s why I’m exposin’ him here. Anyways he wanted to be like He-Man so he wanted people to call him ‘He-Jay.’ But he was insecure (like he was about his deformed Miru Nuva face) so he used the next best thing. The word ‘el’ in Spanish means ‘he.’ It also means something else but he found it on Google Translate. So he put it with his real name and that’s why he’s really called Eljay. Want proof? Watch their first video! The Halo PSA thing! You hear one of the members call him ‘Jay.’ :open_mouth:

Miru Man get exposed :mask:

8 Likes

Eljay is actually Snoke

He uses Kylo Ren to make profits off of edgy teenagers

3 Likes

First video that’s listed… definitely not the first video we posted… lol

Yeah, that’s what I meant. If you don’t mind me asking what was the actual first video?

I could go look but I’m lazy, but I THINK that it’s TTV: The Halo Machinima Episode 1, which is now unlisted.

On topic relation: there’s plenty of shooting at LJ in it!

And Eljay doing the mangosteen dance?

That was just in the PSA.

Aw man, another reason why Eljay is a bad person. He’s too scared/lazy to do the mangosteen again.

Eljay is the worst ever

One time I was heading to work on my bicycle and Eljay shot the tires with a bb-gun, and I had to walk all the way to work

Okay, I don’t ride my bike to places, Eljay probably doesn’t have a bb-gun, and I don’t have a job BUT IT COULD HAPPEN

5 Likes

Actually I think he does have a BB, didn’t he use it in a Recap Review skit?

1 Like

Eljay?
is this some kind of joke?

No. Everything in this thread is purely, 100%, completely serious. If you think that this is a joke then you are a fool.

Also, in case anyone couldn’t tell, that was sarcasm.

3 Likes

After three years and finally signing up, this topic is still active to this day.

What a lovely world.
(P.S., Eljay should’ve stayed masked.)

He looked better with the beard.

It covered his ugly neck

3 Likes

@Cupcake_Tyrant_Dar yeh he smells worse than surströmming

Eljay, you could have chose any other mask but the Miru. You could’ve gotten ‘the mask of big cheeks’ according to Ven, or the pakari, kakama, anything else. But you chose a mask that kinda does nothing like you have your whole life.

Edited for Double Post, @Archiblox please click the link to read our rules on multiposting. Thanks! - Waj

Eljay should just start the Hero Factory reviews already, since he can relate to it. I mean, Hero Factory was some sad attempt at building off of Bionicle’s success, while the other series Eljay keeps trying to start are sad attempts at building off of his Recap Review success.

1 Like

Eljay is so awful he even is popular and has a fanbase that pretends to insult him
######Oh wait that’s not an insult is it

Eljay is so ugly he had to get a bootleg mask to wear bcuz it would shatter otherwise