The Official "I Hate Eljay" Topic

Eljay was a chump for ever going on that BCC podcast. He should’ve stuck with Modularity.

1 Like

Wow I HATE Eljay. rewatchig the MNOG lets plays with Meso and ElJay, I hate when eljay pretends to get angry, and he doesnt just do this on the mnog lets plays but also in the podcast a few times. He screams into his microphone so loud, im pretty sure he’s permanently damaged my computer speakers. Does his cardboard Miru secretly have a built in megaphone or something!?

1 Like

I love eljay

1 Like

Eljay is like dead weight

He’s trying to produce more content but the others want to cut him off.

I don’t hate Eljay

But 2nd place certainly does.

2 Likes

Eljay once said something I didn’t agree with.

so I hate him.

That is how this works, right?

4 Likes

Yep. That’s how it works on the internet.

3 Likes

Sweet, I was getting worried there for a second.

Guys, we need to love Eljay’s hate by beating up everyone who likes or agrees with him!

Oes noes!

I must abandon topic!

HAIL LJ

you’re on the hit list buddy

3 Likes

Hey, DannyBoyy…? You know what happens when you go around, hailing Eljay in The Official I Hate Eljay Topic…? Huh? Do you…?
(Clicks pen.)

You’ve just made The List!
Of Jericho. Drink it in, man.

1 Like

hail lj

1 Like

I was told about this topic ages ago and I finallyq found it!!!
Wow, where to start…
Case 1-Eljays voice has been reported to cause severe cases of ear bleeding and even brain-mushification.
Case 2-Eljay does not like Gold good Guy. That’s the entire case.
Case 3-Miru. Just-Miru
Case 4-His facial hair looks like a tumbleweed and Ketar got together and drew a picture of Chewbacca
Case 5-The recap reviews are too critical.
Case 5-His critisizm is monotanous and boring.
Case 6-He is much nicer about the 2015/16 sets than to the G1 sets (and I only discovered bionicle in 2016 so…)
Case 7-He regularly goes outside(to see thus watch any of the TTV gag reels)
Case 8-He is not @IllustriousVar
JK u actually votes for him on the favorite TTV member poll.
<3 @Eljay

1 Like

Welcome to the hit list, take a seat and get comfy. There’s one free next to @DannyBoyy

3 Likes

I should also mention that all List of Jericho candidates receive free Codebreakers for their heresy.
You’ve been warned.

1 Like

Why do you all have to be so mean to Eljay? :sob:

Because he is a psycho elitist fan who hid his face behind a mask to conceal his ugliness. However after TTV reached it’s height of popularity in the midst of Bionicle’s reboot, he decided he could be an overlord and waited for the right time to rip that thing off of his face. Now he had the power, and anyone who called him ugly would be de-canonized from existence. He destroyed all jokes and happy times and caused major controversy. He also made a bunch of crappy TTV series’ that I think are dead now. This thread is the only piece of oppression against him that can survive. Due to it being from TTV’s humbler origins when the cast members weren’t so abused by him and more light-hearted. We must keep this thread alive or else there is no hope in stopping the bearded psycho known as Eljay.

But seriously when you think about it he is kind of an elitist fa- this user has been banned by Eljay

2 Likes

All TTV needs to understand Hau much Eljay stinks

He is so trashy that one night I was sleeping and he dumped a huge bag of red pins on me

When I woke up all my lime bonkle joints were busted, ALL OF THEM

Well… Okay so he doesn’t know where I live, he doesn’t have that many red pins, and my lime joints were broken beforehand but IT’S ALL TRUE I SWEAR IT

No swearin’ on the forums, boi. -Cap’n Eljay

Ha, look at that Smelljay scrub. Tryna be funny pretending to be a pirate or somethin. Betcha he’s the poop deck cleaner, because he’s a SCRUB! HAHAHA!

2 Likes