The Official On Air Production Diary

Eljay has a megazord?

ELJAY HAS A MEGAZORD?

My dreams, all are true now.

Power Rangers Bioforce, TTV, Pandemic Force and Pandemic Strike confirmed 2015.

I would tots make those.

3 Likes

I believe it was called the Venazord.

It was truly something else, I can only imagine what would happen “on air” with it xD

2 Likes

That’s so cool! It’s TUMAch epic!!!

1 Like

Now that takes a lot of talent. Makes me feel humble :stuck_out_tongue:

I you want one of your Mods to make a guest appearance, I offer myself to appear. :wink:

2 Likes

if you want one of your Fans to make a guest appearance, I offer myself to appear. :wink:

Although I don’t have a microphone so this already bad idea is pointless.

2 Likes

Dude.

I would pirate that episode, put it in HD, Make the audio HD and but it on an infinite loop with my DVD Player.

2 Likes

#prbioforce2015confirmed
#purpledricera2015
#alenaxeljaymarriage2015

2 Likes

LOOK AT THE ALMIGHTY TUMA IN ALL HIS GLORY!!! but seriously is he gonna be a big part of the story

For a series finale you should have the wedding of Eljay and Alena… xD

On a much more serious note however this looks fantastic, attempted this style of sprite editing before and it took me a few days to make just a minute of animating - so I can understand how much effort is going into this series.

I look forward to seeing ‘On Air’ when it is ready

3 Likes

I would actually love to see that as the series ending, but then at the altar Ejay just loses it, walks up to the camera (or viewer’s perspective) and just starts ranting about how that will never happen.

4 Likes

Eljay could be the Deadpool of the TTV ‘On Air’ series xD

5 Likes

What program are you using to make this???

Alena will not be making a significant appearance in this or any future TTV endeavors.

Adobe Flash, mostly.

3 Likes

Okay thanks! And like, what are you using to make those sprites? They’re awesome!

Edited for double post- Star

My guess would be Microsoft Paint

That question was answered already on post 14.

Unfortunate, but understandable :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope to see a few references and TTV call-backs though xD

2 Likes

what role will Tuma play in the story?

“Dear production diary,”

“Eljay won’t leave me alone on this whole “On Air” thing because it hasn’t been finished yet. He’s been calling me lazy and he’s getting people to agree with him. Of course, I remind him of Biocraft, but it seems he is now immune to such a comeback. I wonder what else I can tell him so he can stop calling me a lazy bum. Looks like I need new material…”

“~Kahi”

12 Likes