The Official Spider-Man appreciation topic

Ah yes. The most relatable (that I know of. Any Christian homeschooled supers? :stuck_out_tongue:) superhero for me. I love spidey. Never been a comic person so I donā€™t have an idea of what adult spidey looks like and I donā€™t want to. Spider-Man is a teenager. Fight me.

1 Like

Make one

I can agree with the sentiment, but adult spider is really cool, especially father Pete. Thereā€™s a great run where its a what if about if One More Day never happened and spideyman stayed married to MJ. They even had a kid and itā€™s pretty cute. And donā€™t get me started on how awesome Spider Noir is.

Heā€™s not bad, just not the same.

Maybe I will :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I like them both.

1 Like

@Ven I guess this is as good a place as any also hope Iā€™m doing this right pls no kill :stuck_out_tongue:

I havenā€™t actually seen Spectacular, as yet. I should prolly add that to the list, actually. The 90ā€™s show is on there because nostalgia, I used to watch it a fair bit when I was little, so it would do good for Spectacular to go on there too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Spectacular is fantastic, sets the bar for modern Spidey cartoons, imo. The ending is a real heartbreaker though, gotta warn you.

Agh, I think Iā€™m starting to build up an immunity by this point :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah who am I kidding, they still maek meh sad and occasionally cry ;-;