The Prime Database #1: Tere, Hero of the Magnian Wars

Next File—>

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VhgS8jQUqPGRrI4T-S6OQ?view_as=subscriber

Here’s the first episode of my Moc Slideshow Series, The Prime Database! This one displays Tere, who is my Self-Moc and main character in The Magnian Wars. Another thing to note is that Tere has been updated since this video was released, and I’ll likely be making another episode on the version in the future. With this newer version some of the information in this post subject to change, but for now, take a look!

Moc Slideshow:

Character Info:
Name: Tere
Titles: Hero of the Magnian Wars
Species: Toa
Creators: Great Beings
Role: Assassin
Affiliation: Toa Lekra (Team), Matoran Empire
Kanohi Model: Adaptive Miru
Kanohi Power: Shielding
Weapons: Machete, Throwing Knives
Equipment: Thrusters, Holo Wings, Element Enhancing Gauntlets, Climbing Claws
Abilities: Elemental Control of Plantlife, Healing, Parkour
Character Traits: Care Most About Friends, Strong Will, Good Leader, Fierce, Fights for his Beliefs
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Themes: Never Forget, Halo 3 Anniversary Fan Soundtrack - One Final Effort, Halo Reach OST - Long Night of Solace, Halo 3 Official Soundtrack - Luck, Halo 2 Anniversary OST - Halo Theme Gungnir Mix (feat. Steve Vai)

Photo Gallery:

Thanks for taking the time to check out Tere! I’ll have more posts like this out soon for my other Mocs so stay tuned.

Next File—>

18 Likes

I actually quite like the overall aesthetic of this MOC, although I feel he needs some cooler weapons.

1 Like

Yeah the weapons are quite simple. I suppose what I find cool about them is they way I imagine Tere using them, which can’t really be replicated in something like this. He does acquire some cooler weapons from another character of mine later on in the story. Main reason I don’t show it here is becuase of spoilers.

1 Like