The Relationship Topic

Hold your banjos. If you didn’t understand, I have a friend, we have a mutual friend, mutual friend has a sister, friend 1 likes mutual friend’s sister. No inter familiar relations.

2 Likes

I dunno, I’d just treat it like any other situation.

Maybe have friend 1 go over it with mutual friend, and make sure it’s okay first.
Other than that, just take it easy and normal.

I’ll make sure to mention that to him. How do you think our mutual friend will react? As I said in my first post, I’d be cool with it, but I’m not sure about mutual friend.

1 Like

I dunno.
How old is the sister in comparison to the mutual friend? Younger or older?

About six months apart with friend 1 being older. She is also about 3 years younger than our mutual friend, he’s the oldest in our frined group.

This is still ‘odd’ to me

I mean, he likes his friend’s sister

Guy: uh, Mistika, didn’t you fall for one of your best friends?
Mistika: THATS DIFFERENT!

Can you elaborate in how that’s odd? That’s what he, and I were wondering.

It’s just a bit strange, like, he could feel that his friend simply was just there because he was attracted to his sister, I’d probably talk to the @moderators, I don’t want to come across as rude

1 Like

Hm.

I’d say go over it with the mutual friend. In my experience, if the girl in question is younger than a sibling who you are friends with, it’s good to check it with the sibling. Especially because it helps to have a layer of trust.

If you didn’t, the mutual friend would probably be a little upset and hurt, especially since it is his little sister in question.

2 Likes

Yeah

Why do I not at all trust the mutual friends part?

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll make sure to pass it on, give him some pointers. I had Litterally no clue what to say to him.

And @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

We actually didn’t meet said sister until we knew the mutual friend for a couple months.

1 Like

He could still feel used, I would

I’ll keep that in mind.

Anyway, I think there’s too much of a relationship already there

Yeah, I never thought that he’d only want to hang out to be with mutual friend’s sister, so I wasn’t worried about that. I was just worried if they broke up it could make things, difficult between all of us.

Yikes!
Are you okay?

1 Like

“Accidentally” left my hoodie at my girls house lol

3 Likes

slow clap

Good job, well done. That’s a smart ploy.

She knew it was on purpose lol

2 Likes

How’d she react?