@Mctoran

My girl: “MY NIECE [13 years old] DOESNT KNOW WHO SHAKESPEARE IS”
Me: “WHAT THE HEC”
Me: “He wrote Mary Poppins right”

This is fun

2 Likes

Wasn’t that Yondu? /s

1 Like

William Shakespeare is a playwright from several centuries ago, his most famous plays are Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and Macbeth

2 Likes

You don’t say?! /s

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rezm7AJYEdw

1 Like

I like woman.

3 Likes

Watched Spider-Man Homecoming with my girl tonight. We had so much fun. Barely payed attention to the movie but we had fun.

1 Like

Yay!

You’re lucky. Good job.

1 Like

I know I’m lucky haha. Hopefully gonna see her at bible study tomorrow too.

1 Like

Gonna study Song of Solomon?

3 Likes

Hahaha, no we’re studying Paul right now

Watch as she feels compelled by Paul’s call for those who can abstain to not have relationships… lol

Edit: Wait, you guys weren’t spending the whole movie talking were you? Others might’ve wanted to focus on that, rather than two people chatting in front of them.

Hahahahaha

Not far from home, homecoming. It was at my house

Oops! My bad. My brain immediately thought you were talking about FFH even though you specified Homecoming before hand. I get upset with myself when I’m with my girlfriend and we spend more time cuddling than paying attention to a movie.

1 Like

Haha. We only really get to do much physical stuff when her parents aren’t around (aside from little things like putting her head on my shoulder and holding hands, tho even that we have to kind of sneak sneak haha) so we cuddled a lot that night lol. I’m seeing her again tonight (she couldnt come tuesday)

EDIT she couldn’t come yesterday either hecc

1 Like

Sounds like time well spent to me.

Also: this just in, was talking to a girl I worked with for a bit and we found out that we were both kinda interested in each other but assumed one another were taken. And now we don’t work together anymore (and she’s found someone else) so RIP.

2 Likes

Aw, man, that sucks.

Just a couple more days til camp. She’ll be there too. A whole week with my girl I’m so excited

1 Like