The Relationship Topic

alright I’ve been dumped this sucks

1 Like

It ended that fast?

yeah dude

2 Likes

Well, at least it wasn’t anything too serious. You could always consider becoming an ascetic! Go out, find a cave, ponder philosophy for the rest of time.

1 Like

Well, easy come, easy go, as they say.

(Also, that’s actually not a bad drawing)

thanks you should see my hordika

also jk we’re back together

1 Like

really bro? double posting ? Kinda lame dude.

2 Likes

So i have a confession

Aight Kids, Meme-Time is over. Back on topic or the topic gets closed.

~Hawkeye

8 Likes

I kissed a woman (this isn’t a joke) i’m very happy (women love me!)

10 Likes

Hey, it’ll work out. If you’re being caught in a cycle, that means it’s just not your time yet. You haven’t met the right person, or maybe you’re not the right person yet for someone you already know. Love is weird. I just implore you, don’t give up. It’s alright to put romance away for now, to wait until you are ready to take it back, but don’t declare it hopeless. I’ll root for you the next time you step out into the field.

1 Like

This is 100% false as pretty much every girl I know and talk to is a lesbian.

Jokes aside though, thank you for the support.

I’ve thought about a few different things. Going back and forth between waiting for someone who takes interest in me first, or even trying online dating. That way I’d be talking to people who are actually interested in being in a relationship.

But no matter what I decide to do, I have no choice but to keep to myself until this whole pandemic comes to an end. And who knows how long that’ll take.

Anyway, thanks again. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Pandemic dating sucks. 0/10 do not release a new pandemic in hopes that it improves your dating life

6 Likes

My friend’s girlfriend broke up with him on the first day we got locked into our houses, funnily enough.

This same friend found, through his meme-searching, two perfect women for another friend and I. Apparently my soulmate is looking for someone “with the looks of Mario and the charm of Waluigi.” I am not certain about the first part, but I’ve got the second piece down.

3 Likes

Some guy in China: “well that went horribly…” :joy:

5 Likes

Ftfy :joy:

3 Likes

So, I’ve been going on with the “I give up” mentality for I think at least a week now, and where has it gotten me? Well… Results are mixed.

I still feel lonely every now and again, but I doubt that’ll ever really go away. Just considering how long I’ve been at this.

But at the same time I’ve felt a bit more confident in myself, in the sense that I don’t need to waste my time looking for someone. Tried that. Didn’t work.

Recently I’ve worked on some self improvement. I guess when I stop putting so much mental energy to one thing, it starts helping out in others.

It’s definitely saved me some trouble. There have been one or two new co-workers I met recently that I momentarily took interest in, but all I needed to do was remind myself that I’m not even trying anymore, and poof! Not even a hint of a second thought afterwards.

Long story short, things still aren’t perfect, but getting better.

5 Likes

That’s good. Praying for the best for you.

I just hope you don’t intend to turn down anyone who comes to you.

1 Like

Just because you’re not actively pursuing a relationship does not mean you’re “giving up.” You’re just taking time to reflect on yourself, which is a very good thing. The perfect relationship could happen by chance, of course.

4 Likes

Covered faces license plate and school ■■■■■ for privacy lol

6 Likes