^ Relevant.

21 Likes

I donā€™t really need any gfs
I am too young for one
and two
I dislike having to work together with people
it bothers me

6 Likes

A true friend is someone whose company you can enjoy without saying a word. I find small talk awkward and ingenuine. That being said, I do enjoy trading witty insults with affectionate tone.

3 Likes

What kinda girl am I interested in?
My expectations are far too incredibly high and nonsensical that the kinda gal I like doesnā€™t exist.

11 Likes

Not a complete b***h.

10 Likes

I like men with long neckbeards.

6 Likes

Youā€™d like Jason then.

5 Likes

No one said anything about objectifying women. Please donā€™t drag stuff like that in when it isnā€™t warranted.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the talking to women topic all over again

head for the hills folks, or youā€™ll be up to your armpits in tumblr.

[quote=ā€œBeefJStag, post:23, topic:9297ā€]
^ Relevant.
[/quote]GG Beef, GG.

10 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m sorry. I donā€™t know what I was thinking.

1 Like

Itā€™s not to say I disagree with what you brought up. Objectifying women is wrong, and people that get girlfriends just for bragging rights are disgusting people. I just thought they way you brought it up seemed to imply thatā€™s how any singles desiring a relationship think, and that it was overall an unnecessary can of worms to open.

6 Likes

I could have worded it better, yeah.

4 Likes

Step 1: Donā€™t be @fortheloveofcats.

/s

Then, I mean, I kinda have low-ish standards I guess. Iā€™ve never really been that picky about this sort of stuff. Heck, even looks arenā€™t too big of a deal. I just want someone who can relate, someone who cares, and I guess liking things that I like, such as LEGO, Anime, and Tokusatsu are a sort of ā€œbonusā€. But that goes for just friends in general. Another thingā€¦ I want kids, but thatā€™s a topic of discussion all of its own.

@LGNui, mind if I join the Singleā€™s Club?

6 Likes

A 2D girl

Someone with similar interests.

10 Likes

Iā€™m interested in a girl who is kind, and has a sense of humor, and is a nerd like me.

from this, there two immediate options in my school. Who knows, maybe I will get a girlfriend in my sophomore year

:v:

5 Likes

25 Likes

While I have no burning desire for a romantic relationship, being a robot and all, I must say, I am far from opposed to the idea.

As far as ā€œtasteā€ goesā€¦

Itā€™d honestly boil down to a potential partner being accepting, tolerating, or etc of my hobbies and what not.

Basically, Iā€™ll accept whoever like, accepts me, so to speak.

12 Likes

Someone who does art I guess.

They are the only ones that could understand me.

16 Likes

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/pattygopez/default/hot-alien-laliari-galaxy-quest--large-msg-131180328701.jpg

8 Likes

Wait, more deep and/or serious topics?

mmmm.

Despite my very single-ness mentality, I think my suppressed crushes over the past few years have led me to a couple of things Iā€™m interested in seeing in a girlā€¦

Forget it. I shouldnā€™t be forced to rationalize what I want in a girlfriend. My status quo for figuring out if I ā€œlikeā€ a person (not pursuing a relationship, although I have seriously considered that on occasions) is to get to know them as a friend, find out how to connect with them, and then determine whether or not my thoughts or actions toward them exceed the amount my station as a friend to them requires.

ā€¦wait, thatā€™s not enough?

Fine. I guess thereā€™s a couple of things that said people have in common. Innate appearance is definitely a factor. I see someoneā€™s beauty in the way they are at ease and most like themselves, and really any attempts to look ā€œmore fashionableā€ turn me off. Personality is probably sort of mehā€¦ Iā€™ve liked people with a similar personality to me, and people that I see myself as a polar opposite of.

Actually, can I give some advice?

Make sure that a potential partner likes you as a person before you think about having them as a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Thus endeth my traditionally self-mind-screwing dive into my thoughts on significant others. And turning on Heart On in the background as I typed, at that.

9 Likes