The Relationship Topic

Lol, eyy, long time no post on this topic. xP Just figured I’d update here and let y’all know the long-distance relationship I talked about in my first post on this topic is still going strong, about 8 months now. cx She’s still a super cute dork and like, she’s even sent me a Christmas gift in the mail I’m hoping to get some time soon. ^^ But yeh, we’re still together despite the distance and it’s awesome. c:

10 Likes

That’s just freaking adorable.

3 Likes

Thanks, Kamina! cx

Lol, seriously tho, thank you. ^^

Lol, I’m glad people think her and I together are adorable because I think her and I are adorable together and I think she’s like, the most adorable person. I think the only thing cuter than her would be like, a stupidly cute kitten. xP

5 Likes

That’s pretty dang impressive though. How far away is she?

2 Likes

She’s all the way over on the east side of England, and I’m over here in the state of Ga. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow. Congrats. That’s the most long distance relationship I’ve heard of.

2 Likes

when you realize the girl who posted those comments is the ugliest girl in school who always gets detention
/s

4 Likes

I’m gonna get more popular with the guys at school before I go hanging with them and the girls from the girls school down the road (right now I’m meh with most guys in my school)

1 Like

Thank you! cx Lol, I’m quite impressed myself. Mainly because I genuinely thought I was just a hopeless romantic that’d be alone forever (so far this is my second, well, technically third relationship, and every other attempt has never worked out) and I’m elated to know her and I work so well together. ^^

2 Likes

i can now proudly say i got a boyfriend online

i never though i’d be in a relationship because i never thought someone would date someone in my situation

hopefully ill get to meet them someday

16 Likes

congratulations, friend

2 Likes

Isn’t that a little dangerous?

1 Like

no since ive known them for a long time

2 Likes

Grats’ fam, wish ye luck!

2 Likes

Congrats my friend

I wish you two the best of luck!

How so?

If they’re far away, then they can’t find you and kill you that easily :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

yaaaaaay congrats!!

1 Like

My relationship status is married for 6 months, and I honestly have never been happier. It was hard to imagine this happening when I was younger, yet here we are.
I’m always here to listen and offer any advice I can, if anyone wants it :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Congrats! Good to hear.

1 Like

A married person on the message boards, today is certainly odd. Congrats to you though!

2 Likes

Thank you! I was actually wondering how many others on here might be married/engaged.

1 Like