The Relationship Topic

Yeah, there was a lot that went wrong. I convinced myself I was high when I did it, even though I don’t do drugs. It’s weird too, because I knew there was no way she would like me, I mean, who does, but it still really sucked to get rejected like that. But she doesn’t know I accused her of lying, and there was no relationship to begin. I know I’m not ready, I just have no clue what I’m doing in this field. But like you said to Runa, it would have been something I would never forget if it succeeded.

See, this is the attitude I’m talking about. You can be successful at anything, you just need to refuse to acknowledge failure. Put on a whole lot of bravado, in everything you do. If other guys can be successful at life, why not you? My grandmother, she’s Japanese, always told me that you can accomplish anything. If you fail, it just means you need to work even harder.

I’m not saying you should keep trying to get this one girl. What I am saying is that you get what you work for. Life is about exchange.

Oh I know that. What I’m saying is that your attitude towards the rejection suggests that if she had said yes, the relationship still wouldn’t have been healthy. You also need to keep an optimistic open mind. You should still communicate with her like you usually do. Act like nothing happened. That is, unless you were really awkward when you asked her out. That’s when you cut your losses and run away from your problems. Hahaha

2 Likes

I have accepted loneliness (as far as relationships go) as a way of life, which doesn’t bother me. I am however hoping that when that special someone comes along we just kinda click, so that I know it’s them.

1 Like

Wow I thought this topic was gonna explode today with endless whining. I’m impressed with you guys.

Now hopefully I didn’t jinx it.

4 Likes

tfw no qt bf to hug on valentines day

haha epic meme

4 Likes

time to make a funny joke about how alone I am!!!
No one else has ever done that before!!

time to use irony to make a self aware joke about how everyone is joking about how alone they are ! ! !

8 Likes

I’m doing great today! @DropletMagus said she wanted to disable my arms and shove dollar bills in my mouth, so I’d say today is a success.

Luv u bby! :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

You disgust me

8 Likes

Isn’t that what creepy internet stalker boyfriends are for?

4 Likes

“Boyfriends”
I’d rather marry Beef

8 Likes

Who said anything about marriage or monogamous commitment?

Beef’s my boyfriend too, and I’m sure he’d ok with the three of us together.

Right @anon68675807 -chan?

6 Likes

hey guys-

…i’ll come back later…

9 Likes

Dude,
If I have a dude
He’s all mine
No sharing
MINE

7 Likes

Acknowledge me Ranaki senpai

1 Like

School was cancelled today because of a snowstorm, so I slept 'till noon, played Overwatch, and browsed memes.

I honestly forgot it was Valentine’s Day for a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

it’s tuesday but sadder than usual

7 Likes

Happy Singles Awareness day to all you singles out there!

Oh, and happy Valentine’s Day too, I guess.

7 Likes

i’m aware

mission accomplished, we can go home folks

8 Likes

I always thought that was on the fifteenth, along with Discount Chocolate Day…

3 Likes

How SAD.

9 Likes