The Relationship Topic

Only if you’re shameless:

“Of course, who else could create someone as beautiful as you?”

2 Likes

Hey, I’m with you, man. Remember, it’s totally okay to tell her how you feel. Heck, it’s okay even if she’s already with someone, as long as you respect that if that’s how it’ll go. Good luck!

3 Likes

Update.
I was prepared to talk to her today outside the school but I did not find her.
I guess I will just have to talk to her tomorrow morning. :frowning:

7 Likes

Be brave, my lad. Also, be yourself!

I’m glad you have prepared yourself. Lots of guys try to go into this not prepared and they completely screw up. Just make sure not to rush it, and if she doesn’t feel the same, don’t freak out.

2 Likes

Pro: So I have this really cute coworker who likes me.

Con: She’s my boss’s daughter…

2 Likes

Go for i-

Oh. Ooh. Oh my. Decisions, decisions. That has gotta be rough.

4 Likes

That’s kind of sounds familiar.

Does your boss like you not like that?

I’m a single pringle ready to mingle.

4 Likes

Yeah, but like if anything goes bad in the relationship, that can reflect really poorly on me, soooo

This can either go really good or reely bad for you

Now you just have to wait in agony to find out what this means. Is her excuse legit, or are you never getting that number?

Even I use the classic bait and switch phone number tactic.

@bionicdeadpool Do it. Your boss might even start giving you special treatment.

2 Likes

I have to wait in agony. Argh.

I might have been friendzoned.
For real this time.

Be a little positive, but also be negative. Basically, try not to let your expectations get to ya.

2 Likes

Ok?
Im not sure I quite understand, but I am not really expecting anything for now. Im sure if I continue to treat her the way I do everything will go smoothly. Ill have to wait until tomorrow.

1 Like

Good, that was basically what I was trying to say.

I notice how this entire topic is about having relationships (if you don’t catch my drift then read the topic) when the word relationship means having communication and desired (or undesired) contact with someone else.

And I don’t mean the guy you bumped into at the subway right when you were paying for your six-inch sub, I mean your parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts/uncles, or people not in your family - coworkers if you’re not like me and have a job ;~;, etc. I won’t go into greater specification.

Any discussion about that? or did I make everybody question me entirely…

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t think familial relationships are something people want to talk about. It’s a really private kind of thing, y’know? I don’t even think this topic was conceived for the purpose of discussing non-romantic relationships.

I mean, I guess I could say something about my friend/co-worker. We tend to share a group of kids in an after school elementary program (though I’m their default group leader). She’s a petty cool person, but we do bump heads a little bit because we both have a take charge personality. I also have complaints with her methods from time to time because she’s a very straight to the point type of person, and I’m the type that prefers to work through people problems slowly, hearing all sides of a story during playground disputes that the kids occasionally have.

I’m not saying her methods are inherently wrong. I’m just saying that there’s a time and place for everything.

1 Like

Never did care for romantic relationships. The idea seems stupid Imo. Just me?

Ironically, my best friend is crazy ab them. He wants to be dating someone 24/7, it’s… Pretty annoying, in all honesty

2 Likes

I’m lonely :slight_smile:

3 Likes