The Relationship Topic

Hi, Lonely, I’m Dad.

And I wish I had an answer for you, son.

15 Likes

Who needs relationships when you make video games so any time you need a waifu you can just code one up?

3 Likes

I want to get a girlfriend, but it doesn’t help being a freshman in college with acne

2 Likes

I had a crush in middle school. Turns out she was a lesbian.

11 Likes

That’s rough dude

1 Like

More like, who needs relationships when you got TTV amirite

10 Likes

*Laughs

*Then cries

12 Likes

Remember, no matter how bad you think your love life is, at least your girlfriend didn’t turn into the moon.

12 Likes
9 Likes

That’s rough, buddy.

8 Likes

Look guys, it isn’t even that hard.

All you need to do is find a mammoth’s tusk, and give it to that one red-haired lady at the market place. Instant relationship.

11 Likes

You’d be dating a drug dealer then. Personally, I prefer to get the girl by getting hired to assasinate her criminal group leader boyfriend and, as a bonus, her former-friend too.

7 Likes

Doesn’t bother me tbh.

8 Likes

The question is, do I get a discount

16 Likes

Looks wise Brown or Blond hair, dyed is fine to. Short or long doesn’t matter as long as there are no bangs. Also thin, or even skinny, preferably my age or three years in either direction. Personality wise I’d say funny, talkative and sweet. I also like it when they have an interest in Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Music, Writing or Bionicle, although that last one is a stretch. So yeah, now that that’s been said I’m off to go back to my lonely existence.

3 Likes

Oh dude, my first ex broke up with me at my first school dance! Then, a year later, my second ex skipped out on my second dance. Looking back on it now, I guess I have a pretty good reason for my jaded feelings about school dances hahaha

I have attended more dances than anyone would anticipate out of an eternally single guy.

Mostly because the schools keep nabbing me to run their technology since apprantly the school tech teachers wont help with the dances (smart of them tbh).

I will say the lighting system I worked on in september is really tugging my heartstrings. It might be the one ya know?

7 Likes

At least you got dances, my school doesn’t believe in them.

1 Like

Make up for it by dancing your way from class to class.

1 Like

Hm… Everyone already thinks I’m crazy, so I could get away with that.

5 Likes