The Relationship Topic

Well I finally summoned the courage to ask out this cute nerdy girl that I’m friends with.

She had a boyfriend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well there’s this girl I like, and she’s a friend of mine who I’d like to think I have some good chemistry with.

Now to just get over that overwhelming fear of rejection and absolutely messing everything up and ask her out.

1 Like

I have a concern regarding my girlfriend of several months now. It seems like at least once a week she reminisces about an ex and gets all emotional about the times they had and how much she misses them, tells me how hot some other guy from our school is or starts talking to another guy I dont even know as just a friend. Shes told me she does these things to make me jealous but I dont understand why. She means the world to me and I know I mean a lot to her too but this behavior is hurting me more than anything and I dont know how to tell her without being abrasive and jeapordozing a serious relationship. Shes told me time and time again that I’ve treated her better than any of her exes but something tells me I could do a lot better. Guys, why is she trying to make me jealous? Can anyone relate?!?

2 Likes

Jealousy games always end bad. Tell her that it isn’t making you want her more, but that it makes you not trust her as much as you wish you could. Man up and accept that you need to also be happy in the relationship, and that you need to communicate issues before they get worse.

11 Likes

Thank you. I will.

4 Likes

yo fellas im in a relationship now

12 Likes

Wow. I never thought your hands would commit to anything! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Congratulations! I hope that it works out well and prospers into a life of healthy happiness and mutual understanding of one another for both of you!

1 Like

Top 10 anime plot twist

8 Likes

It better be number two cuz it’s also with a dude lmao

2 Likes

This sums up my relationships-romantic or not.

1 Like

How can you do this?

2 Likes

My relationships are like Bionicle…
non existent

1 Like

Wait for someone else to confess lol

That’s not a really great statement to live by. Most people would have to wait a looooooong time.

However, I would be flattered if some hot girl asked me out. So, you know, whatever works.

1 Like

I mean, it was completely out of the blue for me
But hey, it was the best thing to ever come out of the blue for me

1 Like

i have a girlfriend

woo

6 Likes

The only kind of relationship I have been satisfied with lately was between me and a good cup of latte.

5 Likes

I had sort of a gf for a little while. She wasn’t technically allowed to date so we didn’t rly call each other bf/gf. Good to have some practice in the field tho.

2 Likes

Was she not 16 yet for something lol

At least it turned out good I guess you don’t sound sad

1 Like