The Relationship Topic

Yea she and I are both below 16 lol.

Obviously I’m not happy she broke up with me but I’m not rly upset about it. The only things that rly bother me are some regrets. There were some things I should’ve done for her and I didn’t. Then again the guy I would’ve tried to beat up is almost twice my size… lol

1 Like

Those are the best ones to fight though, because you can use their weight against them while easily outmaneuvering them. Unless it’s Thanos. Run away from Thanos, no girl is worth that.

7 Likes

I dont think you’ve been in a fight

3 Likes

Meh. Depends on the girl. : P

5 Likes

This man understands.

3 Likes

Me or the other guy? : P

1 Like

Obviously you, my man. :+1:

There is a lady I am interested in.

But she lives far away. I only knew her through college.

I still talk to her occasionally.

Should I ask her out next semester?

4 Likes

If you guys are feasibly able to go out on dates next semester, I say go for it! At the very least you’ll get more relationship experience even you guys have to go separate ways in life. Who knows, maybe you’ll at least get a good friend from it?

2 Likes

She already is a very good friend.

1 Like

Definitely go for it then!

3 Likes

@Chronicler oof sounds similar to my incident

So, I’m 90% sure that the girl I like has a boyfriend now.

I mean yeah, I’m a little jealous, but as long as she’s happy with him and he’s good to her, I’ll be content.

I mean yeah, he cheated on his last girlfriend more times than you can count on one hand she should have dumped him after the first time, but that’s a whole different beast, but I just hope he’s changed.

And oh I’d hate to be him if he hasn’t.

2 Likes

Ugh I hate cheating situations.

Boy, you need to be ready to slide in.
As I say, a cheater is a cheater. When, not if he cheats, you should be ready.
Also, do 100 push-ups a day. Girls love broad shoulders. Trust me, it’s been working very well so far for me.

1 Like

I mean, I thought the obvious threat at the end kinda showed that I was…

But it seems it might have been me being paranoid, and I’m pretty sure the 10% happened.

I mean yeah, now it’s getting to me about something else that’d have about the same effect, if not get rid of my chances entirely, but eh, oh well

1 Like

Now that it’s summer I’m back in looking for a gf mode but the girl I want to ask out isn’t even allowed to text boys as of two years ago (that’s probably done now but you can never be too sure. She’s only in ninth grade. I mean I am too but whatever)

1 Like

I’m in the same boat right now, so I say go for it.

3 Likes

Same here mate. Do you see her in person? Unless you can interact in real life, it won’t work if texting isn’t an option. My world is so secluded that my only option is texting.

However, I’m going to a summer camp at the end of June where there will be a ton of girls, and TWO dances. TWO. First night and last night of the camp. So, fingers crossed, I will romance a very hot chick in one week.

I’ll cross my fingers that you romance a nice, respectable woman. Trust me, you’ll definitely prefer that over the former in a relationship.

2 Likes