The Relationship Topic

Oh definitely.

1 Like

Yea I do, but I’m too scared and cowardly to do anything in person :stuck_out_tongue:

I now have a girlfriend. I’m really happy, she’s awesome

2 Likes

Congrats man!

I’m now interested in the aforementioned girl who, as of two years ago, wasn’t allowed to text boys xP

Why do I do these things to myself…

1 Like

Maybe you prefer it when life is a challenge?

No I really don’t. I’m gonna try to ask for her number today and if she can’t then I’ll probably move on

So… how did it go?

Haven’t tried yet. Tbh I think I just wanna be “up for grabs” for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fwumb

Don’t wait. Seize your moment my friend, before it’s too late. Take it from somebody who waited over and over and over, and kept running out of time.

1 Like

Nothing is worse than seeing a good person you like end up with someone who isn’t good for them.

It’s something that happens to all of us at some point, we take whatever good qualities we see in a person and just can’t see the bad ones underneath until it’s too late, and the relationship ends in pain. It’s awful to see people go through that.

2 Likes

Fwumb

1 Like

So true man. Like that teacher in The Perks of Being a Wallflower said: “We accept the love we think we deserve.”
And usually, people shoot waaaaaay too low.

Oftentimes people get into a relationship just to be in a relationship. They only find out later that they don’t even like their girlfriend/boyfriend. There’s a fine line between waiting long enough to actually get to know someone, and waiting too long.

1 Like

Decided I like a different girl (I know I’m flip flopping lately :P) and I just told her. I was like “btw I like you” xD

1 Like

Real smooth.

What was her response?

None yet. Texting is a beautiful thing xP

I’m screaming internally bc I’m freaking out about how she’ll respons : P

2 Likes

Hope for the best. I’ll pray for ya :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What does it mean when it seems like she’s trying to avoid talking about the fact that I like her

She… probably doesn’t want to pursue a relationship with you. If she liked you, she’d probably admit to it after you had. The only thing you can do now is be blunt and ask her if she shares feelings for you, and if not move on.

I… really want to be wrong about this. You don’t know how much so. I’m so sorry…

3 Likes

Yup this happened to me. I moved on.

1 Like