The Relationship Topic

Ok thanks guys. There are plenty of girls out there. I’ll find one eventually :wink:

2 Likes

You’ve got pleeeeeeeenty of tiiiiiiiiiime

8 Likes

But do we? Do we really?

no joke, we really don’t have enough time. No one does.

Not saying relationships while still in high school or younger is a bad thing, it really doesn’t mean much if you do or don’t.

And relationships during college usually don’t last afterwards, but can give you a good gauge on how approachable you are.

Don’t stress about it before you’re done with your studies, because it usually gets in the way more than anything. Once you’ve gotten through all that is when you can be concerned about it, but in the mean time just focus on getting the rest of your life set before adding someone else’s problems onto the stack.

(But what does a 21yo college dropout who left his only serious relationship because she had bigger lifeplans that I didn’t want to ruin know anyway. :P)

9 Likes

Exactly! xP

UPDATE: I’m watching YouTube dancing tutorials learning to dance! Look out ladies, the hawtest Duck east of the equator is getting even better.

2 Likes

WAT. You live out in space? I knew ducks were secretly an alien species!

3 Likes

Well, I live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan FL, but at the time of writing that comment I was in a state of warped space

But yes, Ducks are aliens

Try things ou…

Hit all forms of brakes at your disposal, this matter must be approached delicately
Late reply ik but I legitimately forgot the boards existed.

Lel I was in a similar situation and I just straight up told her I liked her and it worked until she broke up with me. She had a good reason tho. I’m less than what she needs and deserves

I tried dating a friend, she’s no longer a friend, which makes it awkward when we hang out (We are both in the same group of friends. That’s why we hang out a lot.)

3 Likes

Oof. In my situation she and I are still friends but we were close before we dated but we aren’t as close as before.

I dated a friend. We stopped talking for a little bit so that things could settle, and now we’re besties.

If they’re really a good friend, they’ll still be one even when a romantic relationship doesn’t work out so well between you two.

4 Likes

Tried to keep it not weird, failed. DW tho I’m graduated high school so I don’t see her anymore

2 Likes

haha wow you were right

4 Likes

Oh wow rip

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d say don’t date a friend till you’ve known them as a young adult for several years, and think that that is the person you’d like to spend the rest of your life with, actually, just don’t date anyone unless you know %100 that you want to marry them. If you don’t, then whats the point of getting in a relationship with them, it will only lead to heartbreak. And then adding friendships into the mix will only hurt those unless you know that you want to be together, because if the relationship doesn’t work out the friendship is most likely to fall apart.

1 Like

That’s not how dating works though…

You go on dates to learn more about a person. You can’t possibly know whether someone is marriage material unless you’ve actively been in a relationship with them, let alone know whether they’d be a good girlfriend/boyfriend without going on a few dates.

That’s like saying you won’t go swim on a beach because somewhere out there hungry tactical orcas are swimming on the other side of the planet. Yes, contact with them would spell your demise, but your chances of meeting them where you are is extremely slim hahaha

10 Likes

How can you know if you never try? Not that you should plan for it to go bad, but you should be willing to risk that things could go south.

7 Likes

You are me

1 Like

Its called getting to know someone without first thinking of them as a significant other. Its easy, talk to them.

1 Like