The Relationship Topic

It’s only 8 Hours and 10 minutes of actual running

Joking aside, I don’t think that simply going to the city she’s in would help entirely either, unless I had an unrelated reason

Well you could try to plan something out with her. The both of you can work out a spot somewhere in between, pick a date, and go for it.

Edit: I just woke up, and I was having a dream… And she was in it. The evil ex girlfriend I broke up with more than a year ago. I keep trying to forget her. I’ve deleted every last photo I have of her just so I won’t ever have to look at her face again, but every now and again something happens and it reminds me of her, and I hate it.

And the way my dreams tend to work, I doubt this will be the last one she’s in.

I’ve never wanted to forget someone this badly before, but she’s also the one life seems the most determined for me to remember.

Edited For Language - BioKnight

2 Likes

Paperthin Hymn by Anberlin describes almost perfectly how I feel about my ex-girlfriend, whereas I’d rather feel something like Godspeed by the same band T_T

1 Like

My man. Wow.

And they play with you, too. She told me she liked me. She hugged me, had her arms around me, danced with me, and on and on. The next day she’s a different person, and I’m a distant friend. I’m head over heels, I’ve given her my necklace, I can’t see it. But she knows. She knows deep down that it was just a fun evening, and she didn’t mean for it to last. But you tell a guy you like them, and put your head on their chest when you’re sitting next to each other on a couch, and she owns his soul. He’d beat anyone up, do anything she asked, go to Hell and back if she wanted the Devil’s head on a platter. So she distances herself, leaves him on read, even when he pours his heart out. And there’s nowhere to go, no way to heal. Time just has to ice his heart from the inside out, until he’s a cold giant that can’t feel. People tell me I spend too much time on my hair, and I tell them I’m trying to look like Edward Cullen. Because I’m cold. Deathly cold. And waiting. A thousand years it seems.

3 Likes

One of us, one of us, one of us

Joking aside, that sounds Crappy man, I hope you come to realize she’s just a kid and most likely didn’t mean to hurt you. She’s tryna figure this stuff out too

It’s homecoming season, the suckiest time of year for homeschool dudes that aren’t parts of groups

1 Like

Even going to public school I never cared for Homecoming. I went to the homecoming football game I think once out of all 4 years just to be there with my friends. Never went to the dances

Never bothered me

7 Likes

I’m assuming you’re introverted? Or at least never been the most social person?

He’s a… white-■■■■■-black-tie-kinda-guy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

plz don’t kill me mange I’m just messing with you you’re a great guy

should I get this…?

Yeah I was then especially, social events matter to me more now but still, they aren’t life defining moments

6 Likes

Makes sense. I’m super extroverted

Why are you on a message board then

9 Likes

I’m also extroverted

and here

1 Like

because society hates me

3 Likes

We live in a society.

Bottom text

9 Likes