The Relationship Topic

Yeah I’m kinda glad of all that. Lol if we ever did start dating, based on both of our interests we’d constantly be watching marvel movies and the office which sounds like a nice date to me

Either you guys shouldn’t be thinking about relationships (0-15 year olds) or her parents need to lay off with their helicoptering. (Anything above, especially after 17)

1 Like

Lol I wish it was that easy to not worry about it

Well for some reason I’ve been feeling particularly lonely today. Figured this would be a better place than most to vent.

Its been well over a year since I broke up with my first official girlfriend. Since then I’ve learned I probably should have done so a lot sooner. But you can’t change the past, so I tend not to dwell on that last bit.

It’s also been about three months since my last hopeless and depressing crush. Though right now I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

3 Likes

Well, my best wishes to you, and I hope you feel better soon. I know how lonely it can get…

1 Like

The worst part is how uneventful my romantic situation has been. I’m well over everything that’s happened in the past, and there’s no girl I’m hopelessly pinning for right now, so all I can do is stew in my own thoughts and emotions, leading to days like today.

3 Likes

Who needs a girlfriend, when I have a high powered rifle.
still me, but now I just have a Rifle

2 Likes

I sometimes wonder if the reason I buy so many transformers toys is to fill the void in my heart where I long for love.

It isn’t. I just really like transformers.

1 Like

You may have better luck going for girls above the age of 15

2 Likes

Girls over fifteen or when I’m over fifteen? Bc I don’t like going for ppl older… never works for me

Sure, why not both? 16 or older seems to make the most sense for both people. I’m just observing you haven’t had much luck with people that are below 16 so far

5 Likes

I’m under 16 though lol

To be completely honest, I think if you’re under sixteen, you shouldn’t be worrying about this right now.

8 Likes

Again it’s not that easy

1 Like

But like, did you try a Rifle instead of Transformers?

Seriously though, long distance is working out so far. Fingers crossed

3 Likes

I got a gunshot wound from trying to talk to a girl. Apparently she was packing heat and did not apricate being called a “sexy babe” by a stranger.

2 Likes

That’s not typically what they want to hear xP

2 Likes

Holy crap. Are you alright?

I’m getting better.

Where were you hit?