The Relationship Topic

Wow! Looks like a lot of people are getting lucky. Glad to hear it.

Tell us!!

Donā€™t use that exact phrasoligy, it means something else.

Does it really? Sorry about that.

Well it looks like people areā€¦ Having fortunate things happenā€¦ In the realm of meeting other peopleā€¦ Does that work better?

3 Likes

I like this. This is good.

Well as I got to know the aforementioned girl I was flirting with better, we simultaneously discovered we didnā€™t seem compatible, but the frenship is still there so thatā€™s good. Another might be not so subtly flirting, just rly frenly, or I accidentally started dating her cuz that would happen to me :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, much better.

1 Like

I DID IT AND SHE SAID YES.

10 Likes

WHOO Thatā€™s awesome!

2 Likes

Congrats, dude!

2 Likes

My most sincere congratulations!

2 Likes

So I texted her like 20 mins ago and she left me on readā€¦ is that okay?

1 Like

Dude, I wouldnā€™t rush it, though.

Like, if you keep texting her, itā€™s gonna make it seem like youā€™re desperate, which is a look that you DO NOT want to have.

I think itā€™s okay, though. As long as you take it easy and donā€™t panic, it should be fine.

4 Likes

Alright thanks man

2 Likes

So I got rejected :+1:

But now I feel like she might think I was trying to use the fact that sheā€™s been going through some crap lately to my advantage (which couldnā€™t be farther from the truth. If anything I wanted to have a position where I could be closer to her and help her)

3 Likes

Huh I was at my local Barnes and Nobleā€™s last Saturday looking for Ideas Voltron and had a girl stalk me. She kept walking by me clearing her throat and adjusting her hair. Mustā€™ve recognized me from this website or something. She was cute, but she got nervous and ran off before I could introduce myself.

5 Likes

Sounds interesting. A little bit off putting at first, not gonna lie, but Iā€™d still try to see this through. Given the circumstances sheā€™ll probably try to pursue you again. If that ever happens, try talking to her sooner, and maybe being a bit persistent if she gets shy and tries to back out. But donā€™t go too far with that because you might come off intimidating.

2 Likes

Please tell me the irl you has a 2-dimensional monkey face on a yellow block

13 Likes

A chunky yellow block.

1 Like

Ehehehehā€¦ no replyā€¦ girdnfowrivkwoqpfpvjroahrvkantkaldgjx.

This is why I donā€™t do the girl thing that often. It always ends with me getting screwed over.

2 Likes

What kind of message did you leave?

1 Like