The Relationship Topic

Lucky you, my dreams are either ungodly bizarre or somewhat disturbing.

These donā€™t happen too often. Iā€™ve had maybe five of these things at most, and as blissful as they are in the moment, they bring nothin but suffering for days after.

At least theyā€™re nice to have, half my dreams leave me with a sick feeling.

I have a winter dance coming upā€¦

1 Like

Same here. Mineā€™s Thursday. Though its more of a ā€œsocialā€ than a real dance.

Though there arenā€™t really any possible romantic prospects to be had here. My school is so small I pretty much already know everyone on some level.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:
Mines after Christmas.
Itā€™s a formal, too. Although slow dancing isnā€™t required.

Heh bro ask everyone, but wait till one has rejected you before asking the next. This is how you become sure everyone hates you.

1 Like

ā€¦
I think Iā€™m good.

1 Like

Eh works for me

1 Like
1 Like

She told me she loves me.

1 Like

Really?
At this age?
I donā€™t think itā€™s gonna go too well.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m considering what best course of action would be

1 Like

Let it take its course. Love has no time stipulation. For some it is immediate, for others it must develop. The only thing you can do is wait. If they ā€œfall out of loveā€ they didnā€™t love you, they were in like with you. Love isnā€™t something that dissipates. Thatā€™s the only way to tell sadly. Is it infatuation or is it a self-less bond? Wait and see.

2 Likes

Quite upset today lads, my fiance just took my cats, lego sets and bionicle sets and ran away . I dont know what to do about this predicament, anybody got some advice? Those were some really valuable sets and iā€™d like to get them back yā€™know?

11 Likes

sorry is this a joke

Wow, thatā€™s terrible. So sorry you had to go through that. =( You may find it helpful to contact your local law-enforcement authorities, and/or break off your engagement.

3 Likes

I feel like this is a joke.
If not, contact law enforcement.

1 Like

thanks jon ill take this advice, hows garfield man i hear that cat go wild. you two have a crazy relationship

10 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have to kick him out, Iā€™ve gone bankrupt from buying so much lasagna

11 Likes