The Relationship Topic

Its a perfect cycle.

2 Likes

My grandparents are like five years apart, and there are marriages with more of an age difference.

1 Like

It has to do with maturity levels, and later on having stability in their life.

Itā€™s not uncommon, however the majority of couples are about the same age. But most importantly it comes down to both people feeling like they are at the same stage in life.

8 Likes

Texted girl, got left on read. Nice pattern Iā€™m developing here.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s when you just do what I did and give up.

In all seriousness though, thatā€™s gotta hurt. Iā€™d say examine the way she acts around you next time you see her with an analytical eye, trying to see if she actually isnā€™t interested, or if sheā€™s ā€œplaying gamesā€ to ā€œgauge interestā€ as some girls(unfortunately) do.

3 Likes

What kinds of things are you saying bud?

Iā€™ll tell ya later, but nothing dramatic

Quote Shakespeare.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried that, but for some reason, ā€œI bite my thumb at thee!ā€ never gets very positive responses. :thinking:

16 Likes

I got that reference, lol.

My advice would be to start small.
Ask the girl what they like to do in their free time.
Engage in conversation with them, especially about things they like.
Offer to help them, and do small favors for them.
Greet them at school.

The girl i like is really shy, and I followed the above guidelines, and now weā€™re quite good friends.

4 Likes

I like this cute goth girl in my class but she hates that I still play Fortnite and I donā€™t think itā€™ll ever work out between us.

Relationships are for selfish people.

Edited for epic victory royal -Invi

11 Likes

I know right

2 Likes

@meepinater Age is just a number bro
@WhatCameNext I didnā€™t even read this because it was so long but you should just be yourself
@justabioniclefan Probably, though not by choice.

Been a while since I saw a triple postā€¦
~Hawkeye

6 Likes

@fortnitegod36 it has been a long time since Iā€™ve seen someone commit the sin of triple-posting.

15 Likes

The fact that you cant stop playing a garbage game for a chance at meeting a good girl really upsets me.

No offence to amyome who enjoys the game, but I hate it.

Mocks people who enjoy a thing
ā€œNo offense to people who enjoy this thingā€

Back in my day, we happily played video games to replace our girlfriends with. Now youā€™re telling me 7,000 hours in Oblivion is WRONG!?

7 Likes

Nah, because Oblivion is a good game. I have very strong opinions about Fortnite, mostly due to how addicted Iā€™ve seen other people get, that have built up a hatred in me over the last year. Oblivion is a story based game with an incredibly deep and interesting one to tell, fortnite has no purpose other than to waste time.

2 Likes

How is it a garbage game if itā€™s so addicting? :thinking:

Also, you can play the game a ton and still get the interest of girls. One does not necessarily cancel the other out. I had a friend that loved grinding Fortnite but he was definitely a hit with the girls.

Of course I know lots of people who arenā€™t like that, but that doesnā€™t mean you have to be one or the other.

8 Likes

Definitely! Relationships require alone time to remain healthy and enjoyable.

4 Likes

For other people. I was never addicted. I lost some friends who decided if I didnā€™t like it theyā€™d rather hang out with other people. Petty, I know, and Iā€™m sure they would have never been good friends in the long run, but for an introvert like me, any loss is a hard one.

And I never said you canā€™t have a relationship and play games, Iā€™m just dissapointed that this guy said heā€™d rather play a game that I personally dislike in favor of possible meeting someone nice. People are more important than video games, not that you canā€™t do both, and the fact that it is a game I personally loath made even more depressing.