The Return of Tenebrae Invictus

Oh yeah, I may or not address that in the next one, whenever I get to it.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

all that happened is that we got new bionicle parts from lego, and that we’re back to square one.

just as you left it.

No idea, at face value it seems the same on the message boards, but it’s cool to see the subscriber count has quadrupled since I left.

Hopefully. We might have something way too good planned…

3 Likes

Like the return of your analysis?

2 Likes

Yeah, that must have been a shock…

Welcome back!

Welcome Back, and you missed a lot of things around here when you gone.

Ayyyy, it’s the guy who sounds like a cross of Meso and Ven. Another person for new viewers to confuse!

/s

Good to see you back again. You want to give those Voyatoran their welfare checks now?

4 Likes

He returns!

It’s beautiful…

Welcome back!

Hey look, flash game analysis guy! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just kidding, glad to have you back!

1 Like

It’s good to see you back in action, Invi. You were gravely missed. I assume you played tons of DOTA2 with TTV when you got back?

Welcome back Invi. I think I just missed you as I became a full time listener of TTV right before the start of 2015 and Bionicle’s return. Also, I never even realised you were on the podcasts about Bionicle returning until I listened to them again a month or two back, because you were so quiet in both of them.

2 Likes

I played a couple games with them last night. I’m horribly out of touch. I can right click stuff fine but everything else sucked, especially game awareness.

7 Likes

I know the feeling. Hopefully you’ll get back into the groove with DOTA2 the same way you’re sure to get back into the groove with amazing content, amirite?

Welcome back to hell.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the podcast and such.

:ok_hand: Great work, dude :smiley:

Hi!
I won’t lie, I don’t really know much about you, but welcome back.

I won’t be able to recover my Dota 2 skills if I get distracted working on videos though. (I’m just kidding)

Thank you!

That’s okay, there’s not much to know about me! : P

3 Likes

So where in Arizona did you serve?

A few different spots around Gilbert and then in the southeast part of Mesa.

2 Likes

Welcome back, Mange!

I look forward to all of our newer fans learning about your sarcastic humor and dry wit. It’s gonna be a fun time!

-Mesonak

15 Likes