The Return of Tenebrae Invictus

Sarcastic humor and dry wit, LDS, crazy BIONICLE fan, holy crap am I Invictus?

2 Likes

Welcome back Invi!

Welcome back, my friend. Welcome back.

…actually didn’t expect to even be around when you got back but hey, here we are…

1 Like

welcome back from planet mormon.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

Is Invictus Analysis going to come back now?

Other LDS people seem surprisingly common on here.

First the MB, then the world.

1 Like

You guys are so funny. Do you have a moment to talk about our giant stone savior, Mata Nui?

Anyways, off-lemons religious discussion aside (harhar), welcome back Invi. We should grab lunch sometime now that you’re back!

5 Likes

Good to see you are back! Good to hear your mission went well!

1 Like

I never thought I’d live to see the day.

It is here…

First Biocraft comes back, now Invi…

I must be dreaming.

11 Likes

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/a/ab/Bane_death_06.mp3

Relevance.

4 Likes

Them and us crazy homeschoolers.

5 Likes

@Kopeke_Nuva: Yeah, us homeschoolers get arond.

Also, it’s really cool to see you after so long Invi. You been back on TTH lately? It’s also cool to be able to welcome you back, seeing as last time I talked to you I had no idea TTV even existed, and that now you’re a big part of it.

Also, in case you happen not to remember me under my current name, on TTH I was Nobelman Onua. Yea, it’s been a while. Welcome back. Looking forward to those Invictus Analysis again. :slight_smile:

Also: Welcome Home Invi!

2 Likes

Or maybe you’re both like me :stuck_out_tongue:

:open_mouth:

Mind blown.

1 Like

Oh my goodness… blast from the past.

1 Like

Well, you recognize me… that’s good. Even though I was kind of a stupid noob/jerk there (for which I apologize). Anyhow, it’s cool to see you here and talk to you again. Speaking of which, I heard you liked metal on the podcast at some point. What bands in particular?

Just look through this list, I’m too lazy to list them all. Metallica has been a long time favorite though. I was big into thrash at one point.

1 Like

Ah! Judas Priest! Megadeth! So great. Not to mention all the oldies, and Coheed which I got into because of TTV. I especially love what Judas Priest is doing in Power Metal now (which is the genre I’m into). I never knew you had such diverse musical tastes(more likely, I just didn’t noticed though, as I didn’t much care about music then :slight_smile: . Anyhow, great to talk to you again after a couple years.