The Return of Tenebrae Invictus

Good to see you’re back. I anxiously anticipate the return of the Invictus Analysis.

Hey, I’m there.

Its kinda interesting that you were gone for the entirety of G2. :cry:

2 Likes

Also kinda sad considering he was gone for its entirety and he was only gone two years. : /
He got screwed out of a year of Bionicle by Lego.

3 Likes

I don’t know who you are

8 Likes

former cast member,

Filthy casual.

12 Likes

ayy, welcome back from planet morman indi

3 Likes

Well, I wasn’t around when you were here and I don’t really know who you are… BUT you seem like a cool guy.
Welcome back!

Where at? I’m actually headed back there soon.

Hey, I’ve gotta go and catch up on all of the story that I missed now. I don’t know how passionate I’m gonna be to buy the discontinued sets, but at least I didn’t completely miss out on it. I bought the first Kopaka set, and then Skull Basher and Terak. So I have a nice variety of the newer ones. : P

Well, that’s debatable.

4 Likes

Glendale/pheonix area. I’d rather not give specifics, because, well, its the internet.

Well, that’s fine. I’m moving to the other side of town, way east Mesa south of Baseline.

1 Like

Geez, that’s really far from my area, wow. But cool, I rarely ever actually go to mesa TBH, if you went to mesa just a little bit earlier this year you could have met Steve downes and Jen Taylor, they were at GameOn expo at the mesa convention center in August.

That’s pretty sweet. Unfortunately with being a missionary I couldn’t have gone, and the specific boundaries of my mission was a bit farther away from that. But to give you an idea, it’d be another 20 something minutes from the convention center to where I’m staying at. And it’s still the same town, lol.

1 Like

Yeah, sucks you wouldn’t have been able to go, I was able to go on the final day, and got to go to a panel that had both of them and the guy that voiced Reinhardt in Overwatch, boy did he know how to play with an audience.

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Have you listened to any of the newer TTV episodes? If so, does it feel really weird after being back from your mission?

Even before I left I had a hard time tuning into podcasts I wasn’t present for.

4 Likes

Welcome back invictus. I remember you from a few podcasts but you left not long after I started listening. Are you going back onto the podcast, I’d assume as much but IDK if that’s been necessarily confirmed.

2 Likes

######Oh hey, that’s where I live.

I didn’t know I lived in the same city as a TTV cast member. :sunglasses:

5 Likes