The Return of Tenebrae Invictus

Welcome back Invi! (Time to do TTV Talks crap about each other 2.0!)

1 Like

Last Saturday, LJ and Var happened to be in Utah for a work party. Guess whose family moved to Utah while I was gone? Me. So we went out to lunch. It was an interesting experience, we had communication problems and we were at different spots at the same place for almost an hour!

EDIT: It was like having one of our online conversations in person. But it was definitely interesting meeting up after 7 years.

21 Likes

W-w-wait. Is that Mt. Timp in the background? Cos, uh, I live real close to there.

Prob. It’s in the In N Out in Orem off of University.

2 Likes

Eyy I actually live in Orem! Never thought I’d wind up in the same city as a TTV member.

Sweet man, I’m in Provo for a few more weeks, my family lives south of BYU.

1 Like

That is super cool!

(eljay has no neck)

So you are the tallest cast-member.

1 Like

So I’ve been told.

What do you think of Eljay’s new mask?

Much better than the old one, or the Ignika. I got really close to putting it on, but it’s a really impressive mask. This coming from someone who hasn’t actually seen a lot of costumes and stuff in person, though.

3 Likes

Missionary. Noice. I’ve done that several times.

Probably a little bit different though : P

1 Like

Whats your nickname? Is it Tene? You got to have a nickname from your usual online name for ease of communicating, specially cause I would spell your name Tenebre Invictus, aka wrongly spell it.

Well that’s a funny story. Almost everyone in TTV that knew me in early 2009 calls me “Mange,” because my username was Mangekyou Itachi at the time. Then in the middle of the year I changed to Invictus, so people started calling me Invi. Then I added the Tenebrae and people still called me Invi after that, so Invi stuck.

People have called me Tene, but I’m used to people saying Invi or Mange.

6 Likes

I wonder why nobody called you Itachi…pretty awesome character if you ask me.

I never insisted on the name probably, and I was growing out of my preteen/early teen weeb phase then.

3 Likes

What are your thoughts about Eljay leaving TTV?

(If this question is too personal, you don’t have to answer it)

He’s already said he’s unhappy about it, but knows it’s for the best.

Invi and ElJay are pretty close, last I checked. I don’t think much else needs to be said.

Sad that it happened but it was the best possible outcome, I’m looking forward to new material from Eljay and the opportunities that it brings for him.

8 Likes