The Sick Topic

I think we’ve all been sick sometimes, even the healthiest of us. - I myself am burning through a giant fever on my skiing course… It’s terrible, I would have been skiing right now, but the fact I can lift my fingers to write on the boards is miracle alone.

I think we should really appreciate when we’re healthy much more than we bother to.

So, do you have any stories from when you were sick?

4 Likes

Every spring break I’ve had over the last decade

1 Like

Every time I read Eljay’s ask thread.

7 Likes

I caught the flu for a whole month. It sucks.

1 Like

I have various stomach bugs scheduled to infect me every mid-autumn. My worst one was on the day in 5th grade that I was supposed to go out to play laser tag with some friends, but a green face and revolting bowels thought otherwise. :disappointed:

1 Like

I got over a stomach flu a while ago, and it was very painful moving around feeling like someone is squeezing you like the nui-jaga set.

1 Like

Finals week (the week all college students dread) last semester, I FINALLY caught the nasty cold my roommate had.
Yeah… Not fun.
And @MakutaTexxidos, hope you get better soon! :slight_smile:

This topic is sick man.

12 Likes

is just got staph and wont be able to wrestle till next year cuz the seasons almost over

1 Like

You too. :wink:

1 Like

I get sick about once or twice a year, never anything serious. often just a Cold or the Winter barfing sickness ( freely translated from swedish. no clue what it´s called in English.) though for the last couple of years i´ve only gotten Colds.

2 Likes

one time i ate a bunch of chicken pasta and green blue fun dip and i threw up green and blue chicken and noodle 4 times it wasent fun

2 Likes

Got sick during finals last year. Perfect timing because one cannot rest on finals week.

1 Like

I’ve been sick before, but I’m usually just plagued by headaches.

However… the worst time that I’ve gotten sick was four years ago, I think. We had made gingerbread houses at my grandmothers house, and my brother had gotten an upset stomach and was throwing up in the bathroom; as such (and because it was late)we decided to head home. On the way home, about halfway there my dad ended up throwing up, then my sister threw up, and around 5 minutes from home I threw up.

For the next week or so everyone but my mom and two youngest siblings were bedridden with whatever disease that was.

We also have sworn to never eat gingerbread again. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sympathy to whoever ended up having to clean the inside of the car. Nausea + turbulent vehicle is never a good match :sweat:

6 Likes

Indeed (thankfully it wasn’t me).

The car unfortunately smelled terrible for some time. We had to get a few different odor-reducing things (I don’t even know what to call them) to help deal with the smell.

2 Likes

I’m sick of all of you people.

/s

2 Likes

I get sick a lot.
Literally every winter/spring/autumn I get some kind of cold. Multiple times. THANKS ALLERGIES.

Now a more recent story.
Last Winter Break I (along with my Mom and Grandmother) visited my Aunt and Uncle in Orange County, and my Uncle was sick.
We didn’t really care, so went anyway. We all got sick. Luckily it was just a cold.

On the bright side, we saw 3 great movies.

2 Likes

I would often feel worse by large amounts of odor deterrents. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what was in the gingerbread ???

1 Like