The Sick Topic

There was this one time in the 4th grade when I was out of school for 3 weeks. I got regular projectile vomiting. It was like clockwork too. Had to get several blood withdraws, though the doctors never could find out what was wrong with me.

1 Like

I dunno know, but either way I’m are keeping away from gingerbread houses for a very long time.

(supposedly someone at the gathering was sick and it was simply spread to us)

3 Likes

I remember there was this one time in 5th grade that my stomach was starting to feel tingly and I proceeded to vomit in the hallway.

3 Likes

So the sickness could potentially have nothing to do with gingerbread…?

@Stoax vomiting in public is the worst, followed by having a surprise nosebleed :expressionless:

1 Like

Possibly.

Regardless, it has forever ruined gingerbread for me, since that’s what I associate it with. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One of the annoying things when I’m sick is that I can’t eat and taste the food I like.

1 Like

I haven’t vomited in at least 8 years. I am fairly sure it has been longer than that, but I cannot remember the last time, so I say 8, just to be safe…

I vomited my Texas Toast today…

how ironic.

2 Likes

guys I was eating

When I was like, four, a friend of mine had a birthday party at McDonalds. I ate the food and threw it right back up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I always get a really bad cough during the winter. I’ve had to be put on an inhaler a few times. Other than that I don’t get sick a whole lot

This entire week. My sickness is augmented with it being the first week of my semester, so… great :expressionless:

1 Like

About a week or so now, i would’nt normally mind it except its difficult to relax and things without conflict.

I had Pnuemonia in november 2015. I almost died. To make a long story short, it sucks.

2 Likes

Being sick sucks.
For me, I either have a cold and no issue, a slight headache, or a fever and vomiting. It’s never fun.
I also had influenza as a kid, and then pneumonia in addition to it at the same time. It was not fun.

One day, I have a big fever. It was so powerful… It makes me shaking that bad… I even can’t talk. I think I was sick like one week…:astonished:
Anywho I am OK right now!

Ey, I was sick the other day as of me typing this reply. I don’t really have any stories, but I will say this: How I handle colds has changed since my younger years. Now the worst that happens to me is that I feel weak and have a hot head…and then my nose clogs up.

Although once I did have walking pneumonia…don’t remember how that happened, but I was out of school for a while. Okay maybe I do have a “story” or two…

1 Like

One time I had this thing called Norovirus. It was AWFUL. My belly ached worse than anything, I constantly threw up, I would vomit any water I tried to drink, and I became INCREDIBLY weak.

After the virus was gone I had to eat highly processed food and soda to make my stomach feel better since my intestines were weakened.

3 Likes

Throwing up freaking sucks. Thankfully I stopped doing that a long time ago.

2 Likes

This morning I saw my brother’s Jyn Erso constraction figure and immediately lost my lunch.

3 Likes

I hate being being because of how weak and restricted you feel, but sometimes it can actually be helpful. It’s kind of nice to sometimes just lie down and do nothing, even if you do feel like trash.

2 Likes