The Sick Topic

I have allergies yearly.

What I’m currently having isn’t allergies.

So I threw up and my forehead feels like it’s trying to commit suicide because it is killing me. I get to relax in the afternoon and stuff (which I am doing right now) but I still have to go to school and suffer all the horrible-ness of the place which is making my situation worse. Someone send help.

Did this only start after you got home

I have a head cold. Well its really more of a face cold, but I still hate it.

Not really a sickness, but goodness gracious I’ve got a headache.

Never riding in a car with a group of 12 year olds again…

3 Likes

Holy crap. Forget my face cold. What could you have possibly done to receive such torture?

A cultural celebration I was taking part in.

So were they.

2 Likes

PSA for those unaware:

Don’t eat nachos before trampolining.

That is all.

7 Likes

I have a cold. Why do you care? You don’t. That’s why.

1 Like

I’m sick in the head, but you all most likely knew that already.

1 Like

So, I’ve had a cold for the fast few days and I think I’ve gone through all the symptoms. I’ve had headaches, blocked ears, sneezing, coughing, a sore throat, and even barfed once. Thankfully, it’s now just a cough with sneezing from time to time

1 Like

I am sick right now!

As am I.

1 Like

Occasionally I get a little stuffy from allergies in the air but I don’t really feel sick, just congested.

icky
i got the grodes
how grody

y u c k

A few days ago I had a sore throat and now I’m getting over pink eye.

I live.
#I LIIIIIVE!!!

So I’ve been mega sick these past few days, and I’ve finally on my way to recovery. I’m still pretty congested, and have a pretty significant headache, but other than that I’m feeling better.

1 Like

amatuers

i got pnuemonia in both of my lungs

had a temp. of 105

and still had to man out through school because the receptionist said i was fine

fun fact, we went to the hospital and it turns out i was also severely dehydrated. I coulda died easily in 7th grade if i hadnt said anything a few days later, and i pretty much missed a whole month of school

1 Like

Yeah but like… did you have a cough so severe you couldn’t breathe and decide. “You know what I need? Physical activity”

I’m sick and it sucks.