The Star Wars Battlefront Topic

Good point, keep in mind it’s been like six months since I played it last.

era restricted maps

#angery

3 Likes

I think it makes sense for first order stormtroopers to not be on the Death Star.

well yeah it also makes sense for clone troopers and battle droids not to be on the death star to begin with

yet we still had that in 2005 and it was fun

1 Like

Yeah I get that, but Lucasfilm has become a lot more strict when it comes to canon so I can see why they wouldn’t do that

I doubt it’s lucasfilm doing this TBH, when it comes to a video game like this, it’s a sandbox, just allow people to do whatever

plus, when it comes to canon, it’s already not true, case in point: Clone Troopers on naboo

as well as cross era heroes

1 Like

When it comes to the clones on naboo I think they just needed a prequel era map.
And Lucasfilm is known for being incredibly nitpicky when it comes to canon. Just look at how specific they get around darth Vader and how he can never run.

While we haven’t seen a large scale Droids vs Clones invasion on Naboo, Clone Troopers and droids fought on Naboo in canon. Case and point, the two-part Blue Shadow Virus arc from Clone Wars Season 1. There was also an averted invasion in Season 4, and while we didn’t see it, it could be possible that the invasion in the game could have taken place then (although it probably is just because they needed a prequel map).

I think this will be temporary (if even implemented, as the builds previously shown off were build specifically to show things off) until more Prequel and Sequel heroes are added to the game.

They better allow us to at least give the clone troopers different colors, that’s why I like the clones so much. They should at least do the different legions of clones like the 501st

1 Like

well then

6 Likes

Time to pour another 200 hours into the game

I think I may spy with my little eye…

May not be an exact color picker type system and more of a change based on what star cards you have equipped, but that heavy trooper there certainly looks different from other heavy troopers we’ve seen so far. Thankfully the BETA is in a few days!

EDIT

This gameplay video makes it look as if the clone colors have been changed from the grey at E3 to a purply or dark maroon color (depends on the light) for the BETA. Might be proof of color customization, or might just be a more finalized appearance.

4 Likes

No Gunguns /salt

1 Like

I’m having a fun time with the beta.

Two things I don’t like: one, I hate it when I finally get enough points for a hero ship and am doing good until you run into a tiny antenna that you can’t see. Second, I wish the weapon attachments would change the appearance of the gun, but I think they’re changing that.

At five minutes and 4 seconds, the famous line is uttered by none other than Dee Bradley Baker.

WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!!!

They hype is real, boys!

5 Likes

plsbegood
plsbegood
plsbegood
don’tbelikeBF2015

crosses fingers

I’m really looking forward to the game.

So I watched the interview angry joe just did with that developer from dice, I think joe acted very professional for the majority of it. It does seem like dice wants to improve. But after going through the comments of that interview and the tweet about it, I’ve realized how cancerous the fan base he’s created is.

3 Likes

I went there today… it was absolutely disgusting.

Cancerous indeed.

1 Like

The thing with the loot boxes to me is I don’t care if some guy puts down a hundred dollars and then they can be the best, I’m not going to interact with it. I’d obviously prefer to have just cosmetic changes, but if the loot boxes are what’s funding the free dlc I don’t care. I’m mainly playing it for the story anyway.