The Swordsman

Hi everyone! Been too long since I posted on the boards. Hope you are all doing well amidst all of the Corona craziness happening now. Anyways, today’s build is a mod of a moc I posted a few years ago. Mostly inspired to upgrade him because of the sail piece I picked up at Brickfair 2019.

Took advantage of the late snowfall for some cool pics. You can find this guy on my new Instagram page here. Going to start posting some more Bionice on there, mostly system now. Let me know what you think and stay healthy!

• Brickpiler
32 Likes

The build is pretty cool, and the sail sash works real well. Though my biggest criticisms would have to be the hat. It sits an awkwardly high distance above the mask and looks a little wonky in head on pics. I know there is really no easy way to fix this, so I would say either pick just having the mask, or just having a hat.

3 Likes

The Ninjago cloth sail works really well!

2 Likes

I’d try finding a better way of doing that hat but other than that it looks fantastic

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie @TheMOCingbird Thank you for the cc! From those angles it definitely does look a bit wonky, but looking down on him, like in the 1st pic, it looks a bit less so IMO. Second pic shows with the hat off, sorry about the lighting just snagged these quick.

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

oh definitely, and still looks pretty good without the hat.

Oh now that’s cool. The warm gold really does play off the white. 9/10 the neck looks pretty off to me, not sure why.

1 Like

Huh. Neat use of the wheel piece for sword hilts, never wouldve thought of that.

1 Like