The "Thank you TTV" topic

Thanks very much. :smiley: We try to be as active on the forum as possible but recently its been unexpectedly popular and it’s getting a little crazy to imagine posting in every topic. Regardless, when I have a free day I’m going to try to catch up and read/reply to everything.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Thanks for kind of, sort of, partially, in a way, introducing me to the story of Bionicle. Also, #alenaxeljaymarriage2015 #mesoxvipermarriage2016 #kahixkahimarriage2017 #invixtumamarriage2018 #venomxomegatahumarriage2019

2 Likes

Myself included.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Thank you for giving me the power to destroy

3 Likes

Thank you for introducing me to a wonderful fan-community (for the most part :P) and keeping my interest in Bionicle alive.

1 Like

thank you for being awesome and making good content, yes even eljay, but yea thank you for managing to keep bionicle fans sort of alive for 4 years, nearly 5! and 2256 more of us till 10,000, probably pretty far away but still!

I want to thank everyone at TTV (exept Eljay) for keeping Bionicle alive!
Also, i hate you Eljay
:smiley:
jk
It wouldnt be the same without Eljay

2 Likes

That’s the point.

Thank you TTV, for getting me back into the flow of BIONICLE.
Thank you TTV, for giving us hope and a reliable source for the return of BIONICLE.
Thank you TTV, for making my favorite forum to ever exist.
Thank you TTV, for being so awesome.
And thank you TTV, for keeping the BIONICLE community alive. =)

6 Likes

Thank you TTV for all the news updates you’ve given us. If it weren’t for TTV I wouldn’t have known about Bionicle’s return.

Anytime, Q. Anytime. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Hashtags, why did it have to be hashtags?

2 Likes

Thank you for ruining my life and making me start a cult.

c:

In all seriousness, TTV was my childhood, with me being one of the only people who listened to the ITunes podcasts.

Back, Back at school, socially when you where 10, you can’t like Bionicles, Tranformers, Power Rangers and such. Most people moved on, I never did, this continued for 3 years (Finishing Junior school), and I hated it. TTV and my home was really my only place I liked. I remember, in an early morning I found myself listening to TTV for around 3-4 hours straight in my bed. It was fun.

I thank TTV for a lot, for memories, for Childhood, for a safe haven.

Here I am, Year 7, 13 and 3ish years since I started.
Now I do conspiracy theories on why iBIONICLE is Illuminati, and why Applego is real.

Thanks.

3 Likes

@pikminjake Shouldn’t you thank his mom and dad for that?

Hey guys. I just wanna say that I really dig what you guys are doing. I sent Meso a message kinda saying the same thing but all of you guys should see it. I’ve got a lot of respect for what you guys are trying to do. I’m going to get into some dangerious territory here, I honestly hope these forums become more popular and start attracting some of the more heavy hitters in the Bionicle community. And I’d like to see this eventually replace BZP as the place to go for anything bionicle related. The community needs a new place to go and I sincerely hope this becomes that place. I like the way the forums look and work. I was very impressed right off the bat. I wish the TTV Message boards and everyone involved with it all the best.

Edited for double post- Star

2 Likes

Thank you, Varderan, for creating Bionicle Autopsy and spending what I would assume to be a phenomenal amount of time researching, fact-checking, recording, and editing those masterpieces.

Thank you, Eljay, for spending time on the podcast to discuss the rumor of a 2015 Bionicle revival even when your new job cut down considerably on your free time; you didn’t have to continue to discuss the leaked images and information in the news videos that were put out, but you did, and TTV wasn’t doomed to be left without a crucial member during some of the most important weeks in the history of the fandom. Watching a new recap review is always a treat, because of how few helpful reviews exist for the original sets.

Thank you, Mesonak, for managing the channel and spending your free time searching foreign-language sites for leaks and other interesting developments to bring to us. You’ve probably spent a lot of time planning and editing videos behind the scenes, and, given the quality of what we see, it can’t be too easy.

Invictus, I love your series. Don’t ever stop being funny. Good luck in the next two years of your life.

4 Likes

Thank you to Venom and Eljay for giving me your autographs during MakutaFest 2014 xD

5 Likes

THANK YOU Eljay for putting up with all the crap that everyone (and occasionally me) gives you and continuing to be the best cast member!

4 Likes

Same story here. Being that person that enjoys Bionicle and is 13 doesn’t(at least in my school) give me much flak for doing so. I even make some cool drawings of my self-moc. Speaking of, I didn’t like how the video looked after being completed so yeah…

@3rdeye88 DOWN WITH BZP!!! Please don’t kill me…

Edited for double post- Star

1 Like

Thank you for getting me back into Bionicle :smiley: