The Transformers

I haven’t read it since Dark Cybertron started. I need to read that and continue on.

1 Like

I recommend continuing, it’s still pretty good.

Call me mainstream, but I think Tailgate is my favorite character so far.

1 Like

Tailgate, Swerve and Brainstorm are the best man.

1 Like

Do you know what that one Autobot is called with the Blue and White and turns into a jeep from G1? Not talking about Mirage

1 Like

Was he a bit of a tree-hugger? Because that’s Beachcomber.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was probably Beachcomber.

1 Like

I really liked Wheeljack in G1

3 Likes

Dude.

Everyone loves G1 Wheeljack.

He’s the best.

4 Likes

I also liked Thundercracker and Rumble.

2 Likes

FIRRIB

That’s what I believe.

2 Likes

I do have to say, I preferred the G1 comics. The tv series was a bit flawed like the episode, Carnage in C Minor.

1 Like

True.

The Marvel/IDW Comics are good (Gen1/Regen1) but it’s hard to pick up after it’s started.

1 Like

Aw, no love for MTMTE or RID?

Dude.

Those things are in the “God Comics” section.

Ah, thank you.

My personal favorite characters from MTMTE have to be Tailgate, Cyclonus, and of course Whirl.

Brainstorm, Swerve, and Rewind(Alas…) are also big on the list. By extension, Chromedome.

1 Like

Brainstorm’s pretty cool, and his ego is seen more here then anything else (I’m not sure about Japan’s headmasters cartoon, as I only have the Masterforce collection, not Victory, Headmasters or Zone :c)

He was kinda bland in Headmasters, and…he had a mouth ._.

But then, HM in general was kinda bland.

1 Like

Yeah.

God-Masters was pretty cool, the lack of a Convoy was interesting, but I liked it.

It really stepped onto the Sentai/Rider Band-Wagon though with the braces and suits and such.

Lol, before I even discovered SS/KR, I saw Godmasters, and I immediately drew comparisons when I finally did.(I knew about PR since forever, though)

1 Like

Then Victory.

I have not seen it, but (SPOILERS) killing off Star-Saber for the next season was pretty bad though…

A SEASON THAT LASTED 1 EPISODE.

But hey, Cab returned.

1 Like