The Transformers

Well that’s cool and all, and I do like the look of Power Master Optimus Prime, but I can’t get a leader right now. I only have exactly $21. I’m currently on the Whirl vs Vehicon conflict.

vehicons.

whirl is meh.

^^^^

Tbh I’d recommend tr blur over either, it became one of my favorite figures as soon as he was off the cardback.
Both modes look excellent, robot mode has excellent articulation, and the transformation is, elegant.
Also he has a pretty good amount of headmaster playability.
It’s the figure I’d recommend to anyone who wanted to judge Titans return.

4 Likes

I don’t need any judgement figure. This line already had me with Hardhead and Clobber. He does look really good, but now that I have the oprotunity to get a Vehicon, a figure I’ve been wanting ever seance the early days of Prime, I’m not wasting it. I’ll probably get Blurr next time I have any money.

EDIT:

I don’t know how I keep finding such amazing works of art, but I do.

EDIT:

What the literal fluff…

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/399038/22710397/1368785761947/tnm2full.mp3?token=5TrW2V74F8SPmMdY8jrEf3ZWM6o%3D

EDIT:

Out of all of the Beast Wars tribute music videos I’ve seen, of which there are many, this one is probably the best. I know @Spiderus_Prime would enjoy this.

EDIT:

Come on people! Wake up! Someone has to say something! Look at this thing!

I know there’s at least two people who get notified when I edit this post. The time of inactivity must come to an end!
@RaptorTalon @Sammythekat @Joe

3 Likes

Oh boy, I need to start saving up. That thing looks epic!

By the way, here are some links to BWTF’s toy fair galleries. Pretty exciting stuff!

Also, I’m planning on starting a TF RP, but it has to be run by two people, so if anyone’s interested in helping me out, I’d really appreciate it.

1 Like

i could help

1 Like

Sweet. I’ll PM you for the details.

1 Like

I don’t know about anybody else but my favorite transformer has always been sideswipe. What are some of your favorite transformers?

Wheel-Jack G1 is my favorite!

Yeah I love the swords. But I don’t like the way they portrayed him in dark of the moon

G1 Wheeljack doesn’t have swords. furthermore I’m unsure whether this topic should exist. It’s not worth having a topic about.

lets face it dark of the moon handled the decepticon character awfully anyway, sound wave -dead, shock wave- dead, laser beak- dead, megatron - dead(even though he gets remade by humans in the 4th awful movie, and is then called galavtron, which ticks me off) and then there’s wheel jack, who looks so ugly in the movie and dies…

1 Like

I know right. But I really love the way they made sentinel prime

1 Like

Ive always enjoyed sunstreaker and nemisis prime.

Either IDW Swerve or Prime Wheeljack.

Superlink shockfleet, or headmasters sixshot

1 Like

the entire Lost Light crew is pretty stellar

some of my favorite from there are Whirl, Swerve, Brainstorm, Skids and Nautica (also I love Prowl, Megs and Prime in the comics)

individual series, I love Ratchet and Lockdown in TF Animated

1 Like

While I like the main cast, Brawn or Slipstream are for me pretty good

Brainstorm is the greatest, my man.