The Transformers

RIP those that bought Hasbro/Takara chromedome:

time to start raiding.

1 Like

Guy. I have an idea. A music video for Fall Of Cybertron, with this song.

B-but I LIKE the Hasbro head…

1 Like

So apparently MP Dinobot is gonna be a thing.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, heard about that last weekend. Cool stuff.

2 Likes

News so exciting that someone even made a new meme in response.

8 Likes

First all those wonderful figures shown at Toy Fair and now this? I really need to start saving up!

1 Like

I need some advice. How reliable are BigBadToystore and TFsource? There are some figures I lost a long time ago that I want to buy back, and I found them for pretty good prices, as well as the last to combaticons I need, also for a pretty good deal. The problem is that I’ve only ever used Amazon for online shopping.

BBTS is nice, but the cheapest shipping is around 6$.

1 Like

Alright. Do you know anything about TFsource?

no, but from what i hear, they’re pretty reliable.

1 Like

Alright. Thanks.

1 Like

Started MTMTE yesterday, finished it today, the 57 issues were fun to read

1 Like

It’s pretty amazing. If something I need is available on TFS and BBTS, I’ll always go with TFS. Just generally better pricing and whatnot.

1 Like

Wow. What a perfectly timed answer to an older question seeing as I’m going to buy MP Cheetor off of TFS pretty soon.

According to TFWiki, today is the 33rd anniversary of Transformers.

5 Likes

Time to watch the entire first season of the G1 cartoon tonight.

3 Likes

Have you ever watched a cartoon or a show for a long time, and then your thoughts sound like one of the characters? Because that’s exactly what has happened to me! Everything I think sounds exactly like Tarantulas! It’s almost as if he’s in my head, and he won’t leave! Even now as I write this, it is not I who am speaking, but him! Everything I think, everything I read, everything I write I hear him! Never before have I needed to try this hard to suppress maniacal laughter

1 Like

Better hope he doesn’t leave!

Whoops. Sorry!

5 Likes

At least it isn’t air Commander starscream.

1 Like