The Transformers

So I’ve been a casual transformers fan for a while and have been watching TF Animated as a way to ease into it more. I liked the g1 show when I was younger and have watched some of Prime.

What do you guys recommend I get into next? (Besides beast wars because that animation looks terrible.)

4 Likes

Personally, I’d recommend the IDW comics. There are a lot of great stories and they address some serious topic, like racism and political corruption. The first series I completed was More Than Meets The Eye, and it’s pretty popular. If you want, I can link you to a site where you can read them, or you could buy them. Personally, I do both.

3 Likes

Okay then. Beast machines /s? I liked it personally to a degree

4 Likes

some variation of the unicron trilogy.

1 Like

Well, if you’re looking show-wise, I would recommend finishing out Prime. You could try the new RID show, but it’s less serious and more kid-oriented than Prime.

Other than that I don’t know because I am also a Transformers casual. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I know that you probably shouldn’t do anything with the Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon, Cybertron). I’ve heard that Armada and Cybertron are decent, but Energon is crap.

1 Like

Armada is decent, Energon is devi spawn, and Cybertron is amazing. In my opinion of course.

new power of the primes stuff

it seems as though Combiners are back, and every leader class figure comes with a different matrix of leadership, this is all very interesting to me

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the Primal figure.

1 Like

I’d be willing to bet primal will have the correctly colored matrix of leadership

1 Like

Probably. I’m pretty excited about it. He’ll be my 3rd optimus primal. The other two being the masterpiece and the original transmetal.

1 Like

So much for me getting Titians Returns Hot Rod for my MTMTE collection

I want that rodimus.

ok, considering the way Rodimus Prime transforms, who would at all be surprised if they used that mold to make Armada Optimus?

think about it.

the legs form the arms, while the back forms the chest. it’s destined to happen.

3 Likes

If they can make an Armada Optimus that can work with this

I could see that happening, seeing as they’ve been doing a lot of armada with the generations line.

1 Like

work with this, as in work with the engineering, or work with the line?

engineering ofcourse, they could always revisit the mold like… PM Prime/Ginrai

well, if Windblade can share the same mold as Scourge, then this could work.

1 Like

Wait she was???

Huh

yeah, they’re very heavy retools.

scourge, highbrow, and windblade share the same mold.

that’s why whindblade’s thighs are so thicc.

1 Like