The Transformers

nah, I like that megatron design well enough

but my qualification for a good megatron design is that it you know

actually looks like Megatron , the only thing megatron about that design is the fusion cannon

4 Likes

fair enough, I just love Vikings, Barbarians and Knights, so designs like this are my heaven

3 Likes

yeah that’s understandable

I mean from that perspective it is a pretty good design

here I’ll give it this, that design is my favorite of all his movie designs, because that one actually has a coherency to it and isn’t just…

whatever this is supposed to be

4 Likes

As Wreck-Gar would say:

“GARBAGE!”

7 Likes

He also said

“I am Wreck-Gar. I DARE TO BE STUPID!”

And G1 Wreck-Gar said

“Yes friends, act now, destroy Unicron! Kill the Grand Poobah! Eliminate even the toughest stains!”

3 Likes

I should mention here that Robot Krabs is legitimately a Transformer.

3 Likes

what if michael bay directed beast wars?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFtgprvUMAA1RMf?format=jpg

2 Likes

I feel that Beast Wars is a little too “out-there” for the movieverse, so I don’t think it would work. I do like that design, though.

1 Like

I bet Michael Bay would never make a Beast Wars movie because of this reason:

“Wait, your telling me that these robots that transformes into animals takes place on a pre-historic earth where there are no buildings or historic landmarks i can blow up or any humans i can use as main characters for it? forget it, how can i make an awesome movie without those things”

5 Likes

Exactly. It just doesn’t fit the series’s MO, and casual audiences would hate it (even more than they hate the series now). A Beast Wars movie would only stand a small chance of appealing to die-hard fans.

are you talking about the show or the movie verse?

plus there are many other people who would do a better job at writing a Beast Wars movie than Michael Bay and crew.

Movieverse, sorry.

No argument there, but the concept of Beast Wars wouldn’t appeal to the masses (i.e., casual moviegoers). An entirely new cast of unfamiliar characters in an unfamiliar setting, who all turn into animals? It wouldn’t exactly print money.

I’m just hoping that they scrap Bayformers altogether had just do an anthology style series based off IDW side stories.
I’d love to actually see the war on Cybertron depicted in screen as well as pre-war buildup, such as Megatron Origin.

1 Like

What’s your guys favorite combiner?

Bruticus.

I always liked the idea behind Galvatronus, but my favorite combiner has to be Computron.

Definitely Bruticus.

Superion and DEVASTATOR.

I can only say Bruticus because I own him (specifically his Combiner Wars iteration) but man is he fiddly.

Dragonstorm.

1 Like